Draik Lair

Spritzie

The earrings are fun. The only non-PB ones I have, are from a Daily Dare, I think. They're the Spinacle earrings. But they're awkwardly large.

Congrats on winning the Random Contest again. :D I'm going to go look at your entry now.

Thank you :D I'm so excited.

I did the same thing. I was actually at 11 million in my Draik Fund, but prices were around 16-18m, so I decided to spend a bit. I got a lab map for my main, spent 1.2m on the Wheel of Extravagance, until I got the avatar, bought a Royal and Desert PB, bought lab map pieces for my husband, bought a Nerkmid for the avatar (when they were 300k), bought an Aisha Transmog potion for the avatar, bought the new map for me and my husband, etc. I'm now down to about 6.4m. (I got as low as 5.1 and built back up.)

Hi there! So how do I obtain a Draik or a Draik Egg :O

You can buy them at Meridell Foods (but you've have to be extra lucky!) or on the TP or auctions.

TNT confirmed today you can get a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore, but it's incredibly rare so it will take a while, but I guess saving up for one would too :P

*hugs* Glad to be back! And yes I did see the handsome outfit for the male Draiks :yes:

Once my Krawk gets painted, I'll be sure to find a reasonable price for the set so that he can finally have more variety in clothing!

Random I know, but I LOVE your Moogle picture Kimi ^^

I might as well since it's the best wig for him anyway (not a fan of that one suave wig at the mall) since he probably won't wear the hat ALL the time teehee ^^

I love how pretty the new earrings look and that dress for females! :O Aitvara would look even more gorgeous x3

I'm glad they finally released some nice male Draik clothes. They were totally lacking in that department before.

I'm not big on wigs, so I'll be skipping the female wig, and the dress. The jewelry isn't on DTI yet, so I can't see what it will look like, but I'll probably get it either way.

Very true *nods*

I think the earrings would look great on her no matter what outfit she wears :)

On another note, one of my neofriends actually wants Uvertira to stay Desert and even made fanart for him out of the blue xD Never had fanart before :O

After she told me that I actually started to think more on that actually...because I thought I was gonna still paint him Royal and maybe leave him like that. I love their faces and the color but Desert really grew on me so I'm not sure xD

Yeah I realized that too when I was thinking of clothes to get him as Maractite...decided to just not make him that color anymore lolz!

I bet haha! Either way, you are very lucky to have such a beautiful Draik ^^ I hope to see her in maybe some Beauty or even the Customization Contests! I think she can handle herself well.

I still have a while before I reach my NP goal so I'm still debating on leaving him Desert or go for Royal.