Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'll have to look it up. I think they probably did. (They seem to make the clothing sets compliment each other.)

Actually, they didn't. Last Draik Day, the Ninja outfit came out with the Sorceress. The archer outfit came out in 2007.

Meh, why restrict clothing to genders? I know a lot of people who like dressing up their male pets in dresses :laughingsmiley:

Besides, the Archer trousers are Jet's favorite pair of pants xDD I hope she gets back to me soon...Livejournal is down, so I have no idea how my chain is going :sad01_anim:

Grrrrr I was SO hoping for another treasure chest so I can get that Pirate Dress but I didn't D':

Finally hit over 5 million and now have to take another trip away from the laptop for a special wedding. Which also means no internet for me during that time xD

Aitvara looks SPLENDID in that dress :laughingsmiley:

Thank you Eevee! I thought it was time to give it to her. :D

I like dressing Aitvara up way too girly. I don't know that she's even worn a pair of pants, meant for females or not. :laughingsmiley:

I just won 150 NC from the Expellibox thing. I'm trying to decide whether to spend it or wait. I want the Plaid summer dress for Aitvara, and I love the new Shell wings, but I'll probably wait to see if they come out with any nicer summer items.

Yayyy!!! Aitvara looks amazing!! :D And congrats on 5m Eevee! :)

Ooh, lucky you Spritzie!! :O They just set retiring dates for the summer shop - everything goes on Sept 9th, so you've got a while to decide :D

Hi draik lair! I haven't been around TDN much this summer but thankfully just got back in time for the new plot. And I was debating buying a few keys to those treasure chests but apparently I haven to decide in like the next few days since they're only in the shop until 31st :ohno: Anybody get any? I think I like most of the possible outcomes so I'm thinking it would be worth it. But then again its a toss up between that and the patchwork wonderclaw because those are just too awesome, hmm...

In other news, I'm just about to hit 7.5 in the bank but looking at one of the draik egg prices on the TP she says she has multiple offers of 15 :sad02: I guess egg prices haven't come back down again. Every time I think I'm almost there, it turns out I'm about 1/2 way there :rolleyes_anim:

WEMBLY!!! *tackles* how've you been? :D

I like the pirate items, but the sparkles on the hat and dress bother me. And since it's a random chance which one you'll get, i'm probably not going to try for any. (i have terrible random luck)

Congrats on 7.5!! :O i would've had almost 8 if i hadn't spent half my NPs on BD weapons for the non-existent battle plot <_<

Hi Wembley!

I want to open them, but I only have 100 NC. I don't buy NC, so whatever I have is from some prize. It does bother me a bit that I can't open any... that's weird that they only have keys until Sunday.

If you mean for a Draik, the Lab Ray would be a very unlikely way to get one, and possibly impossible. No Draiks or Krawks have been reported in over 5 years. I don't know what the current lab set price is.

As for Draik MPs, there's currently no prices on the TP, but I'd say roughly around the cost of Draik Eggs, which is the 16 million range.

Draik and Krawks are so expensive right now, due to the Habi freezings <_< At least I'm back over 5m again! ^_^

I've been getting pretty lazy with Neo.. just have habi on and not really doing anything else. Then when University starts up again it's probably going to be no Neo :( I'll probably just wait till next year's AC to get my 2nd Draik.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna try going on a real hiatus soon - this semester is going to be busy. I don't even know what I'm saving for anymore :laughingsmiley:

Btw, check out my new pet!!

4.png

I traded my Usukiboy for him - bit of a downtrade, but meh, whatever. His name is Quins, which is awesome (almost RN, I'm pronouncing it like "Quince" though, since it's a guy) and my Usukiboy had a kind of longish name, so I think it was okay :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Quins

I really want to collect scarves for him xD