Draik Lair

Spritzie

*sighs* I feel slightly bad about being amused by this, but:

4.png

Boochi made an appearance this morning, while I was visiting the Buried Treasure page, and zapped Aitvara Baby.

Thankfully, she was painted Christmas, but I'm most amused because I'm always telling Divya I would probably leave her as my active after I painted her Faerie, because in my nearly 9 years on Neopets, I've never gotten a color-changing RE. (I figured with how cheap Faerie PBs are, if she got zapped, I'd re-paint, then switch active pets.)

Oh no!!! Poor Aitvara!! :( She looks so adorable with all that candy in the background though :P

Are you going to repaint her another cheap color, or leave her baby for awhile?

Meh...I'm kinda miffed that I missed the end of Daily Dare. have been wayy overloaded with school lately. I can't even find the blumaroll wooden prize I won in my closet *kicks dirt* I wanted that dress :(

I feel bad for her. She lost all her pretty customization, but I really did laugh. It was just ironic, and bound to happen eventually. I thought the BG worked nicely with her though.

I'll probably leave her baby for a little bit, then paint another cheap color, like Christmas, because I want to be able to customize her again.

I think a blue or green Baby Draik would be adorable. :D

The blanket is gone from the NC Mall right? I plan to go try on the baby stuff in the Mall, now that I have a baby pet.

Guest ErikaChristine

Sorry to hear about Aitvara. At least she wasn't painted a super expensive colour. Though she does look very cute as a Baby Draik. :D

Sorry to hear about Aitvara. At least she wasn't painted a super expensive colour. Though she does look very cute as a Baby Draik. :D

Thank you :) That's why I wasn't upset. If I had to re-paint her as she was, it would only cost about 45k. Now if she'd been Faerie already, I'd have been a bit upset. I just hope this RE carries me another 9 years before I get another one.

KAWAIIII~! Aitvara looks so cute!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's what you call a fortunate problem LoL! It is a problem since her customization was so nice and you had her painted Christmas... With the 4 pets in my account now, I'll transfer 2 to a side to make space for a Lutari and a Draik. I'll keep my cloud shoyru (soon to be a lab pet) as my active all the time... LoL!

I love the background though! A cute garland would go nicely with that :D

Thank you :D

I might skip repainting her Christmas, and since Draik Egg prices are so high right now (16 million for a basic color) and aren't seeming to lower, I might go ahead and get her a Desert PB.

I'll probably keep her as my active, even after she's Faerie. Once my account is complete, Faerie will be the cheapest. I plan to have her as my Faerie Draik, Chocolate Draik, Coconut Jubjub, and Maractite Shoyru. So the Coconut Jubjub and Chocolate Draik will take another FFQ to replace, and re-painting my Shoyru would cost about 4 million.

I need to look through my closet and see what else I have that will work on her. I have a few garlands, though I don't know if I have any that will match.

Hello, my dear friends! Divya the Great has returned! :D

Oooooohhhh all this talk about transferring pets requires me to share my plans! I made a side in January and soon it will be old enough for me to transfer pets over there. I got the Lab Ray on there so I'll be transferring my labbie over so that I have room for my future Draik and any other pets I need! :D

Long time no talk DL xD

Schooling really has got me busy to barely do dailies on neopets nowadays >.>

Thanks to that, I'm only at 3 million when I still want like 2x Mystery Island Paint Brushes and a Royal for Uvertira lolz!

I already mentioned that Aitvara looked adorable as a baby :laughingsmiley: I remember being VERY mad when boochi visited me while I was playing NeoQuest 2 and zapped my poor xweetok D: Not a big fan of baby xwees so I repainted her Spotted asap! xD

*also poofs in* Hey guys!! :D

I'm at such a standstill with earning xD Rebuilt up my Habitarium from the dead yesterday so hopefully I can start earning NPs again, and sold stocks for 174k today, so I'm rather pleased with that. Should probably keep investing but meh :P

Anyone wanna trade their WN basic draik for my chocolate draik? :laughingsmiley: I'm hoping to hear back from someone who has an OTB of a WN UC Faerie Xweetok!! Squee!! :D

Welcome back Miss Divya the Great. :P

Will your future Draik be on your main account?

:D

Haha, OF COURSE!! Draiks are always on main accounts! Andddd I am getting closer because I finally broke 6 mil after AGES of not saving. But it is rather upsetting to see that I still have 9 million to go. :(

I'm at such a standstill with earning xD Rebuilt up my Habitarium from the dead yesterday so hopefully I can start earning NPs again, and sold stocks for 174k today, so I'm rather pleased with that. Should probably keep investing but meh :P

Anyone wanna trade their WN basic draik for my chocolate draik? :laughingsmiley: I'm hoping to hear back from someone who has an OTB of a WN UC Faerie Xweetok!! Squee!! :D

Congratulations on all of the new beginnings and wins! :D I wish I had your luck in stocks.

OOOOOOOOOO that is so exciting1 WN UC Faerie Xwees are my ultimate-never-gonna-get-it dreamie EVER. :O

That's awesome that you're to 6 million. :D

I'm really, really hoping Draik Egg prices go down. They're WAY too high right now. I probably won't start checking into prices until I'm in the 12-14 million range.

What are the prices now? Did they shoot up to even more ridiculous amounts again?

I'm up to 9.3 million in my savings, since I sold 300K in stocks today, so I'm excited... almost at that 10 mil mark!

Congrats Liz! Well... current prices range from 15K and upwards.... They just keep inflating even though lots of people get eggs for restocking. I saw a Draik Egg while restocking but of course... there are ABers and professional restockers...

Currently, I'm aiming for 2 million. Got about 600K in a week. And today I got lucky with Food Club and got 80K for paying 2500+ NPs! Lol! My stocks aren't doing that well though :/

Btw Welcome back Divya!

Hi. *waves* I've been lurking until now.

I'm up to around 420k NPs now. Slowly but surely I'm earning more NPs.

16 million? o_O That's very expensive!

What about Draik Morphing/Transmogrification Potions?

I got to the Wood Tier in Blumaroll. Which prize should I pick? I'm leaning towards the Museum Exhibit Background.

Welcome back to posting. :D

I know. 16 million, for basic, I think is way too much.

The last time I checked, there were no Draik MPs or Transmogs on the TP, but I haven't checked in awhile.

For the prize, I recommend previewing it on a pet. I was going to go for the BG, but I saw what it looked like and changed my mind. I went with the lights. You could try it out on Dress to Impress.