Draik Lair

Spritzie

speaking of GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE STUFF, look who I just traded for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=RedImp28_the_2nd

Sweet! That is so awesome that you got another draik. Slightly strange name though. Do you have a nickname for her?

I've been calling her Imp :D (Tyrion Lannister FTW! :))

I'm thinking that in April, when I transfer her to my main, I may just try to trade her for a WN basic draik. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, and the name is slightly bothersome. But we'll see. Depends on how she looks in all my NC dresses and such :P

Haha, well if you haven't been earning maybe I caught up with you again. I'm at 5.7 now, still a lot more to go before a draik comes home to me.

Side note: did we do something with the draik customizations or is that still coming down the pipe line?

Yay Wembly!! :D You're almost at 6M! :O

*has been really lazy with earning lately*

I'm trying to avoid buying more NC, and buy clothes instead. I bought jeans for the first time in years the other day :D

Haha, well if you haven't been earning maybe I caught up with you again. I'm at 5.7 now, still a lot more to go before a draik comes home to me.

Side note: did we do something with the draik customizations or is that still coming down the pipe line?

*high fives* Same amount of np! :laughingsmiley: And the prices are still pretty high. :(

End date coming soon!

I'm trying to avoid buying more NC, and buy clothes instead. I bought jeans for the first time in years the other day :D

Me too! I have $50 invested in my account already... o_O Yay for jeans!

Man...I had nightmares about being kidnapped almost 3 times last night! The first two I escaped to the neighbors but the third time I woke up right when they shot one of my birds D: This is the first time I remember a kidnapping dream and it happens 3 times...man...

On another note, for DD, I CANNOT beat Kou-Jong for the life of me Dx I managed to beat all his other scores except that one...anyone with the same problem, sweeping AAA, or sticking with Abigail? ^^

I almost "don't" wanna make Uvertira maractite...I'm actually really liking the Royal boy color and smug look on his face xD

Wow eevee! That's such a horrible dream, the worst almost reality dream I had is when a murderer appeared in my house and killed my family, my dog, and my beloved nanny. He strangled them with string and I could see their head cut off... :'(

I'm still saving for the egg!

Oh my D: Hopefully we won't have anymore nightmares like that...nightmares are just awful, especially when they feel so real :(

I FINALLY got caught up with AAA! I have defeated him in every game so far :laughingsmiley: Kou-Jong took me until today to finally beat and I ended with a 848 ^^

I can't get over the dress you picked for your Chocolate Draik Manta! It reminds me of red velvet with chocolate :3

Ugh, I haven't been around much recently, but I am back. :D

Wembly, with the Draik Contest, I think we're going to be ending it super super soon. We didn't really receive many entries after extending it, so we'll probably end it soon. I'll talk with Divya and see when we want to end it and get things finalized.

Hello and welcome to Draik Lair GomamonX ^^

I noticed your username states that your a Mother 3 fan? =D I LOVE the Mother series!

What kind of Draik are you aiming for? :laughingsmiley:

any color will do really.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Since we have a few new members, I'll post a quick reminder about the Draik Contest currently going on. (You can find info about it HERE, though please only post here on DL.)

We aren't going to be accepting entries for much longer, but I thought since we had some new members, they might like the chance to participate. We'd LOVE to see more entries, just to make it that much more fun.

So please, take a look at that page, and think about entering. If you'd like to enter, let me or Divya know, so we don't close the contest until you get your entries in.

So hopefully, we'll be posting voting soon.

Hey Gomamon! Welcome to the Draik Lair!! :D

Bleh, back at school, and i have a ton of papers due soon. I have no time to play neo anymore :(

Welcome Gomamon! :D Enter the contest! :whistle:

Manta, me too! How annoying is this? Currently I am totally working on my school paper. Yeah...but I am letting Habitarium run at the same time! Yay multitasking!

And I played KQ five bazillion times yesterday but no good wins. <_<

yup but its very troublesome since the death err... Freezing of my main account.... so i'll stil save up till i do!

Same thing happened to me. A scammer stole my account 4 months ago. I reported it to TNT and they froze the account. I was unable to prove that the account was mine, so I didn't get it back.

I'm now on a new main (a former side), and have around 300k NPs. I used to have around 7/8 million NPs.

I noticed from your Forum username that you like Digimon. I also like it.

Same thing happened to me. A scammer stole my account 4 months ago. I reported it to TNT and they froze the account. I was unable to prove that the account was mine, so I didn't get it back.

I'm now on a new main (a former side), and have around 300k NPs. I used to have around 7/8 million NPs.

I noticed from your Forum username that you like Digimon. I also like it.

well thanks ^_^ anyway i dont know really if i can enter the contest....

Draik Lair is on the second page? o_O wow this is weird :P

Recustomized Jetalle for springtime :)

4.png

Been so busy lately, and haven't been earning many NPs :P Gonna take forever to get to that Transmog xD

She looks gorgeous :D The purple of the dress compliments her blue color so nicely.

I haven't been able to bring myself to update Aitvara's customization because I love it too much.

But I plan to get the Ice Pop Foreground somehow (most likely trading, since I have horrible luck with the actual game) and I'll use it for a summer set for her.