Draik Lair

Spritzie

@Divya: Thanks for the info. Hopefully, I can find it.

Speaking of pets UFA on the Neoboards, I found this WN Ice Draik that is UFA! Unfortunately, an app is required, but it's a hugely long deadline, so there will be plenty of time for someone to work on doing a story for an app.

EDIT: I also just found a BN Faerie Draik that is UFT!

Man...I remember finding a lot of good draiks that would be UFA or UFT, but every time I read their "rules" or requirements, they usually want them on a main account and I really don't wanna do that :(

My first four created pets will always be on my main and I DO go to all my sides often...but I still get rejected by the owners so that's why I'm just gonna make my own Draik and Krawk the long way :P

I applied to a couple, but I am not very good at writing them. Actually, I am good at writing them, I just dont apply because I think, "What is the point of wasting all of that effort if I might be rejected?"

I don't like the ideas of applications. I mean, it's good to make sure the person really wants the pet, but it seems kinda self-centered to me to ask for people to go through such great lengths to adopt a pet.

Liz - Normally I would say that, but with a Draik, I think that it is kinda different. I mean Draiks are really valuable and if I had a Draik that I was putting UFA...like I'd ever do that! :D

haha. That's true. Draiks and Krawks are worth quite a lot. Still, I don't think that personally I'm motivated enough to create applications.

P.S. I just realized that I passed 500 posts! I'm not sure which was my 500th.

Liz - Congratz on the 500 posts! And yeah, they ARE worth a lot! But did you know that Krawks are worth more than Draiks np wise?

Spritzie - Usually when I really want a pet, so do a bunch of other people so my app gets rejected. :sad02:

Congrats on 500 posts Liz. ^_^

And I like applications. :yes: I make it more to the imaginary side. 2 of 3 of my application were excepted, previously.

Draiks are really rare, so people HAVE to take applications, because many people apply for it, and it's hard to choose sometimes.

Divya - Yes, I am applying for an ice Draik this time. :yes: I have only started a paragraph so far, as the deadline for it is somewhere October. And October is my birthday. :laughingsmiley: Maybe it will be a gift for me.

Liz - Congratz on the 500 posts! And yeah, they ARE worth a lot! But did you know that Krawks are worth more than Draiks np wise?

Thanks! I had no idea that Krawks were worth more than Draiks. I just figured they were about equal.

Congrats on 500 post Liz. ^_^

And I like applications. :yes: I make it more to the imaginary side. 2 of 3 of my application were excepted, previously.

Draiks are really rare, so people HAVE to take applications, because many people apply for it, and it's hard to choose sometimes.

I guess that makes sense. I'd still lean towards a simpler application, rather than one that has to have an awesome webpage with artwork and/or a story.

Anisha - GOOD LUCK!!! You will so get the Ice Draik. And its ICE!! But that means you cant paint it...oh well. Draiks are stilly VERYYYYY good!

Liz - I know! The Krawk PETPET is around 20 mil but the Krawk MP is around 16 mil. Who would buy the petpet?

Liz - People sometimes prefer simple and understanding apps. :yes: Just go with their application rules, and try to make it a carbon copy of it. That sometimes impresses them.

I personally prefer Neomail apps better than Petpage. They don't take much time. I used a petpage app once, and I got rejected. It was heart breaking. :( As my NM apps usually get accepted.

EDIT: Divya - An Ice Draik is better than/is equal to any other. ^_^ I would love to get it.

Divya - That's insane! And I thought Draiks were expensive!!!

Anisha - That makes sense. I've never done an application before, so I don't know that much about them. A neomail one wouldn't be bad.

Oh, and I just got a Super Icy Negg from the garage sale. I got all excited. Easier to get stuff than the attic...

Liz - I KNOW!!! Silly Krawks. :rolleyes_anim:

Anisha - I looked at the rules thingys and I think that you have a HUGE chance of getting the Draik! They are asking for creativity! *happy dance happy dance* Anisha is gonna get a Draik! Anisha is gonna get a Draik! Anisha is gonna get a Draik! Anisha is gonna get a Draik!

Divya - It's well names. :yes: It's Colesk. I have read the rule thrice now.

:laughingsmiley: And I am not that creative. I need your help though.

Liz - :laughingsmiley: I never get in time to get a good thing from the garage sell. I might take a look at it now.

Colesk...beautiful name! Especially for an Ice Draik. And YOU need MY help for creativity!!!! *rolls on the ground laughing* HAHAHAHA! Well, the only suggestion I have is that you should either make your story thingy winter themed or make it totally the opposite. Make the Ice Draik living in the Lost Desert. Haha.

Divya - :laughingsmiley: Hey, that idea actually sounds pretty good. But, I need help, not with creativity, but with ideas. Should I use NM, or Petpage? This girl seems to more into petpage apps. :guiltysmiley:

Yeah, that's a good point too. My husband applied for a Mutant Draik from that adoption pet site. He hasn't heard back yet, but his application has been accepted. (I think she's waiting until Sept. 1st to make a decision.)

Anisha - Hmmmm she doesnt seem TOO into petpages. I think that you should just go with NM. Or if you make a petpage dont make it too fancy. Just with background (of wherever your story takes place) and a picture of Colesk or something. :yes:

Spritzie - I hope he gets him!!!! And whoooooo for him being accepted!

I don't think I would be very good making up stories. :laughingsmiley:

Good luck getting all your Draiks guys! It's a lot of work. o_O

Let me know if I can help at all... preview applications, etc. Though I've never made one, so I'm not sure what all they look for.