Draik Lair

Spritzie

Aww, he's so handsome! I'm glad you finally hatched him, were you expecting a girl though? Either way, you're lucky that his great name suits both. :D

P.S. I can see the first pic just fine, just so you know. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!

Hi guys. It's so quiet here .. anyway, yesterday I received yet another FFQ and decided that I'll use it on a Draik, when I'll get one. I'll probably wait till I have 10 mil. and then buy the Egg. I still have 3 mil. inhead of me, but I'll get there. Eventually :)

hello guys, i'm baaack :) sleepover, not at home, no internet, etc...

anyways:

@liz: that's one beautiful draik, are you glad he's male? I love the (simple) custom you gave him, it's just basic and that suits draiks very well :)

and a late merry christmas for you guys :)

Hi

IrishLiz he's is a lovely draik and the name is gorgeous, you guys are so lucky in all my years of playing I've never had a fountain faerie quest but I guess I shouldn't complain as I do have a lot of PB in my box.

oh that reminds me Alynniae are you still after a Faerie PB, i do have a spare

I've yet to get a Fountain Faerie Quest myself, I'd possibly ask for a Chocolate Draik, or perhaps a Water Draik like Spritzie's Aitvara, or any colour that harder to obtain than Darigan. Also, congrats on getting one of those FFQs Lovebee, use it very wisely.

Man, the New Years Capsule I just bought seriously loved me for once. I got 4 items! :woot: 2 of which are special or what not. I got New Years in Terror Mountain Background and the gold jacket! (and a dress and horns too but those are not quite as exciting). So here's Freyyr decked out for the New Year!

4.png

PS the animated version on his pet page is way better.

Wembly, I absolutely adore the customization on your Pirate Draik, especially that gold tuxedo or jacket (looks marvelous). I almost forgot to mention that you have a great taste in background as well, I really loved that dazzling fireworks display. :woot:

He looks great Wembly! I love the BG. I was looking at the New Years ones yesterday and I loved that one. :D

I guess it is time to move on to New Years customizations. I'll have to see what I can come up with.

oooh, wembly, me is veeeeeeeery jealous XD

@aethenlynden: yeah, but i haven't got enough money, and that will probably be her last colour, so i gotta try and earn all other brushes first :/

Wembly it does look good! :) I admire you guys. You change their clothing quite often. I must say I am way to lazy for that :)

About the FFQ .. I'm not sure. I'll try to get some NC clothing and a really nice BG and then decide with the colour. If I won't be able to get any nice stuff I'll probably paint it Chocolate or Maraquan (since there's not much customizing with these colours) :)

I'll be holding onto it, so you can let me know anytime. :)

No I'm not. I was going to use my FFQ for one, but I changed my mind about it, and used it for making Aitvara Water.

I was only going to try for a Chocolate Draik from the Dream pet giveaway. (Which I was too late for.)

@ Lisauntie Well i'll hold onto it if you like, what colours are you looking for and I'll see if I have them oh and look out for a couple of cracker grams!

guess i'll take every colour with clothes, and baby... so that's a LOT, and i can't be online much, so no much money :( me almost broke, me sad :(

but thanks for offering, you may sell them if you like, you don't have to keep hold onto them for me ;)