Draik Lair

Spritzie

Maybe. It all depends on how this weekend goes. I'm only at work for 6 hours tomorrow and we're supposed to be hit with a snow storm, so that might make it more difficult to get out to find internet. Plus, I'm off work on Sunday. So by sometime early next week, probably.

You can have it. :P I work Sunday through Wednesday. It's 40 hours, but in 3 12 hour shifts, and 1 6 hour. (Minus 30 minutes a day for lunch)

It works out nicely for my NP making, because the connection is better at work, so I can play games that I can't at home. Plus I'm never online for 12 hours when I'm off work. That's why my work days are my primary NP making days.

Wraith Paint Brush!

paintbrush_wraith.gif

Okay, I'm going to need another Draik. :laughingsmiley: When this is finally available for Draiks, I'm totally painting one Wraith, and then giving it a Captive Shadow Wraith Petpet.

Oh, and I work for a computer/tech company, monitoring data backups. :)

Wraith Paint Brush!

paintbrush_wraith.gif

Okay, I'm going to need another Draik. :laughingsmiley: When this is finally available for Draiks, I'm totally painting one Wraith, and then giving it a Captive Shadow Wraith Petpet.

Oh, and I work for a computer/tech company, monitoring data backups. :)

Maybe I'm not selling that Draik Egg :D It's awesome. One of the best colours so far! (and I though water/transparent were amazing) :) I wonder how rare it'll be .. Well, thank god I still have one FFQ :)

That sounds .. complicated :D But you can play Neopets so it's an awesome job :P

I know! I saw it - it's so beautiful I feel like crying.

It's so cool! And it's perfect. I originally planned to give my Captive Shadow Wraith petpet to Aitvara once she was painted Faerie, but now that she's water, it doesn't work. So that would be awesome. :D

Maybe I'm not selling that Draik Egg :D It's awesome. One of the best colours so far! (and I though water/transparent were amazing) :) I wonder how rare it'll be .. Well, thank god I still have one FFQ :)

You should definitely hold onto it, though there's no telling how long it will be until it's released, since Draik Day is now almost a year away, and there's already several new colors that Draiks haven't been released in, like Swamp Gas and Transparent.

I'm really busy, I would LOVE to go and play some games on school, but I can't :(

Guess I'm not going to earn much NP these days... :whistle:

TDN has a new Draik! Shoot Em All Peophin got a Draik today. You can see him HERE.

I'll see :) I like the paintbrush itself ..

How's your fund doing Spritzie? And everybody else .. :) ?

It's doing pretty well. I earned 90k yesterday. I've been super busy today, and it's my last work day for the week, so my earning will be a bit slow. (It doesn't help that I had to remove about 6 games from my favorite list due to horrible NP ratio changes.)

Ugh, I hate swamp gas as a color. I have been saving extremely poorly. The wraith brush is so cool. I hope they release more pets in it soon.

Me too. It totally grosses me out.

I can't wait to see more!

oh... i see the PB right now, i love the PB *goes to the news page and checks the colour*

OMG, I CAN PAINT VAMPIREFLY THAT COLOUR *dies*

guess i have to save for it after geting a draik, it'll be very expensive, it's a really cool colour

Freyyr's going trick or treating! Yeah, he's dressed as a pirate how very unoriginal of him but he's got his trick or treat back and ready to go. I don't know if the lair of the beasts is the best place to start though Freyyr :eh:

4.png

You have NC access... <_<

But all pirates are cool so izzok. WOOP! :woot: Congrats SEAP!

Another beautifully hatched draik.

My fund is terrible, because I haven't found the right colour incentive to get a draik. Maybe this paintbrush will change it all... :whistle:

Okay the prices have really gone up .. the current lowest price is 8,5 mil. (of those who listed the price). I wonder why .. :mellow:

Edit: Just checked the auctions, you can still get the egg for 7,65 or 7,8 mil. (currently lowest) :)