Draik Lair

Spritzie

Congratulations on being the 1000th post Divya! (I know it's not very relevant)

Is that key thing going to happen again this year?

Thanks! I didnt even notice. :laughingsmiley:

And it looks like it isnt because they havent announced anything. TNT seems too caught up in the plot. :sad01_anim:

I considered painting mine Snow (One of the new colors) until I could buy the Faerie PB, but I went with my original plan of Camo.

Divya, you need a FFQ, then a Draik. Or a Draik, then a FFQ. Then you could have your Chocolate Draik. That's what I'm doing, if I ever get a FFQ. (I've been on Neopets for 8 years, I'm over-due for my FFQ.)

Yeah, but think about it, no matter the price, as long it's buy-able, you can eventually save up the NP for it. But with Chocolate, there's 2 ways to get it. FFQ and Lab Ray. (And who is going to want to risk zapping a Draik?)

Divya and I were talking about it last week. I plan to someday turn a Koi of mine, into a Maraquan Draik, and I decided I wouldn't use a FFQ if I got one, on it... I'd buy the PB myself. I'd definitely go for the Chocolate. I love Chocolate Draiks, and a FFQ would be my only hope.

Aitvara is definitely a Faerie. Definitely. :yes:

I would do that, probably. But I have a bunch of other dreamies that arent Draiks, so I might get one of those if I am too lazy to save. :P

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, but there was no way I was going to part with my Ice Hissi for a Faerie Kougra. Faerie PBs are only 4 million. Now a Maraquan Kougra.... that would be more difficult. But I just need to get a FFQ so I can get a Chocolate Draik.

I know! Ice Hissis are so rare! Good luck with your Mara Kougra! Wow Spritzie, you are really ambitious. But knowing you, you will complete them! :D Wouldnt this be an amazing account: Faerie Draik, Chocolate Draik, Maraquan Kougra, and your Blue Shoyru? *sighs in admiration*

I'm probably too ambitious. I refused to spend anything since April, so I could get my Draik in a hurry, now I'm spending. I've yet to go much beyond 200k since my Draik. :laughingsmiley: It's so sad.