Adblock Plus blocks Six Flags?

Strawberri

You could...

disable your adblocker.

I mean, I'm 90% sure it has to do with your adblocker... you could also try it in a different browser.

I had this same issue, even after removing ALL ad-blockers in BOTH of the browsers I use, and even in one I don't--I tried it in IE, which I've hardly ever used since I've had this laptop, so there were definitely no ad-blockers installed... and yet still I could not see the six flags thing.

It's really sad. A faerie petpet brush would be so wicked-awesome :sad02:

I have this issue with Chrome. I always have to disable my ad blocker. I disable it, and I would do the 3 things it blocked. (Altador Alley, Capri Sun Clubhouse, and Six Flags)

Ah, now this makes sense. xP I haven't been able to see that page though I don't mess around with my brother's permissions on his adblockers. But ah, I now don't feel like a dork not sure what is happening there. *nods*

You guys know you can 'unblock for this page only' right?

How do you do that? I tried to find an option for it, but all I could find was for the entire domain. (And is Ad Blocker different for Chrome?)

I don't know anything about Chrome but the newest version of ABP you can click the little white arrow and there will be a drop down list with Open Blockable items, etc., You'll see 'disable on TDN forums' then under that 'disable on this page only'.