Wheel of Knowledge Broken?

SarafinaWolf7

When I went to spin the Wheel of Knowledge I got this message:

The Wheel of Knowledge

Oh dear! The Wheel of Knowledge appears to be broken... and yet, it seems that someone is hard at work repairing it. What could be happening?

Anyone know what's going on?

If it's a plot yay! That would be awesome.

I feel like the way they phrased that, it sounds like something really is happening. Hope they aren't just toying with us. <_<

I fear they may well be playing with us...I can't see them introducing a plot so sooon after the cup.

There's been an announcement (unofficial) of a Saving the Wheels event or something. There's a post here on the News forum. I don't remember how the name and everything was discovered though. But this is likely part of it.

They do tend to go from one event to the next recently.

Its a "Save The Wheels" event thing. You have to donate money to "save" the wheels on neopia. waste of money :P now the wheel of excitement is broken till the 14th! already 5300 mil donated. you get rubbish prizes, unless you donate, like, 500k. then probably the wheel of mediocrity will be broken, then wheel of misfortune, then wheel of monoty... *sigh* and i dont think theres gonna be a plot.

So what do you guys think money-wise.

Is it better to waste money on the stamp or the background? I'm trying to figure out what would be a better profit and maybe someone is good at deciding. :P

If you wanna wait long... Definitely the stamp. Unless it becomes available in shops after this :P But I doubt it.

Stamps once in an Album will never come out... Backgrounds do.