"Altador Cup" avvie

That's so disappointing. The ONLY reason I joined the AC in the first place was to get the avvie. :laughingsmiley: I ended up enjoying it more than I expected, so I'm glad I joined, but still. Disappointing. :sad01_anim:

That's so disappointing. The ONLY reason I joined the AC in the first place was to get the avvie.

See what avvie obsession does to you?? This is why I don't hunt avvies. It's utterly POINTLESS.

Neitehr the layout nor the avvie are available this year. Sad thing, because I got both last year.

Grr. Btw, TDN needs to update their avvies more often.

Also, they posted you had to submit your first round picks to get the staff tourney avvie, but all you had to do was vote. The actual info isn't wrong, but the post in the avvie news is.

Unless they meant literally YOUR first round picks, instead of the staff tourney round 1 picks??

Grr. Btw, TDN needs to update their avvies more often.

Also, they posted you had to submit your first round picks to get the staff tourney avvie, but all you had to do was vote. The actual info isn't wrong, but the post in the avvie news is.

Unless they meant literally YOUR first round picks, instead of the staff tourney round 1 picks??

The news post was created at the time of the release, when there wasn't a confirmation whether you got the avatar from voting in the second round and forward. The post implied that you needed to submit your votes.

As far as the avatar originally in discussion, it's info is updated.

Today's editorial says that it's retired but if you didn't get the sidebar to go back to the prize shop and refresh!

This is the first year I've played in the Altador Cup, and I achieved rank 19. *claps for me* Anyway, I went to the prize shop the day after it opened and bought my prizes with my points and such, but I didn't receive the avatar or site theme for doing so. Why is that? Are that avatar and site theme no longer available? ~odis_4

Congratulations on your ranking! /highfive As for the avatar and site theme, we gave out the avatar this year for reaching rank 1. We will be giving out the theme to everyone, so if you don't have the theme then please go back and visit the prize page.