IT'S HERE - Part 6!

Samuel

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, can anyone say, with out breaking no- clues-given-away rule or whatever, was talked about information wise at the last free discussion? Didn't get on till very last and could only view first page of it before it closed since it started earlier then I thought it was supposed. Thanks anyone if you can, and thanks if you can't :-)

not sure what you mean. but i still need the fourth hint, that's for sure. :D

:) Try looking around the Ian areas that talk about the plot. Source code is a good thing to look at for this. Course, then its a puzzle/riddle. Other then that, i dont know. Just out of curiosity has anyone found the correct keyword?

Ah... you're way behind on the 4th clue... but I don't think I can say what we found out in the open discussion without breaking the rules, sorry!

Oh Drat! There any way at all you can hint at anything? If not I understand. Could you tell me though if that was the last free discussion if you know? Or if there will be more clues to find? I had thought it didn't start till 4 nst so that not getting on till almost 5 nst would still give me time to read it and work on stuff. All well :-(.

There will, according to Sam, be 8 hints, with the other 4 to be released tomorrow. There will probably be other free discussions tomorrow too, I think, but no more today.

The last free discussion was opened early becuase Sam wanted to sleep (it was already midnight where he is).

And yes, the 4th clue is in the Ian plot area.

By the way, HOW early was the discussion opened?

Only by about an hour, I think. And it stayed open for 1/2 of the original timeslot anyway. I was just lucky that I was here, testing combinations anyway, so it didn't matter.

i don't know... i went through everything about three times and I still can't find it!! :sad01_anim:

Fourth clue is in somewhere you've been before in plot. Its in the HW area. Just go through and click on everything on all links (I lied before when i said it was in areas that talk about the plot, sorry I didnt know then). Don't need source code for it, you'll know it when you see it. You'll find it. Also check out matchu's sig and plot spreadsheet. Clue there may or may not help you. Helped me a bit.

Oh, and thanks matchu for the spreadsheet! :D I 'd try to make one so everyone could view and edit but I have no idea how.