Question about auction house?

Hey! I hope one of you people can answer this question for me: How do you create a wishlist for the trading post(sorry for the mistake with auction house, didnt mean that)? I looked all over to type it in, but I couldnt find it and none of my friends kno either! Thanks for reading and plz answer 0:)

You cannot create a wishlist for the auction house. You weren't too specific, but here are 2 answers:

If you meant a wishlist of things you want, you cannot create one.

If you are talking about a wishlist of things that you want in your auction, then you must not understand the auction house fully. The auction house is only for pure NP. If you want to give an item for another item, then use the trading post.

When you make up a trading post lot - the screen where you check the items you want to put onto the post I mean - there is a box to type in, thats the Wishlist box. If you are under 13 though, you won't be able to make one... since TNT doesn't let younger users post information unless they've had the parental permission form signed.

oh...that makes sense. thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.