Yet another member arrives.

Tristin

I was told this is a good community and was hoping it would spark my intrest back in neopets, At the momment I pop on for bank intrest lab and to negg def on Kat i do some battling too but nothing seems to be like it used to :(

I know the feeling. I used to play all day long. I had no life. Now i seem to spend just as much time on the forums here as i do actually on neo. Its ok though. I love both of them and it has helped my interest go towards neo.

Hi Tristin, and welcome to TDNF! Whoever told you this was a good community wasn't lying to you. :D And hopefully after being with us for a while, you won't mind the changes to Neopets so much. We're pretty good about answering questions, so feel free to ask if you have any questions. (And having been away from Neopets for so long, I daresay you've got questions. ;) )

If you haven't already read the rules, please do so. =] As long as you follow those, you'll enjoy our nifty little community. ^_^

By the way, my name is Livvy. The snack table is to your left.