Finals Glitch

antiaircraft

TNT's match-ups for the Altador Cup finals appear to have been sabotaged by highly opinionated Meepits. We're not sure precisely what's going on right now, but it should be resolved in a few hours. Containing the Meepits may take a while longer however.

giantmeepitofpeace_notdoom.gif

We have direct control of your server caches. You will never be able to remove your test page now!

Update: This appears to be all fixed now. Good luck people!

Yeah, well we may get some time taken today atleast the match for 1st against RI will be fun. (This is now my prediction)

And i'm not sure Livvy but I wouldn't incase TNT veiw it as abuing a glitch.

Hm... I think I'll play anyway. I'm sure the less-informed players have no idea who they're really supposed to be playing, and it would be unfair to accuse them of abusing a glitch they didn't know was a glitch.

Besides, you might just be saying that so you have a better chance of beating LD. :P

I'm definatley gonna wait this one out. TNT should postpone the finals to be fair, while they fix whatever they messed up on. <.<

HA HA HA HA!!! TNT fair? Ain't gonna happen... best you can hope for is that they have it sorted by noon. Are you new to Neopets? They don't listen, they don't change their minds, they don't apologize properly.

12292.png

I'm playing, but not counting on the games being counted :(

It's funny, seeing Altador in first, it's just the team numbers, but it's funny. The finals are also from last years set-up, KD v KI again...

HA HA HA HA!!! TNT fair? Ain't gonna happen... best you can hope for is that they have it sorted by noon. Are you new to Neopets? They don't listen, they don't change their minds, they don't apologize properly.

I said they should, I didn't say I thought they would.

And no, tyvm i'm a 5 year veteran. I know what TNT is like.

DANGIT! <.<

I wanna destroy LD already. <.<

Although I don't mind the top tier staying like that...

Why are you saying dangit? Our plan worked. HAMS has taken over the feed.

If you're not a part of HAMS, you saw nothing. :whistle:

WOW! No wonder so many people were shocked! Altador, then Brightvale, then Darigan Citadel, and then FAERIELAND?! That's what would've thrown me off... <_<

Well that and Lost Desert being 10th! :guiltysmiley:

EDIT: But if you remember, same thing happened last year! Those darn meepits like messing up the Altador Cup aparently! :P

3rd? Nope, worse than that. -Gets list-

Finals mess-up

No results on Break day

Slushies still said AC IV on them in the beginning

SHSH ball sometimes disapears

YYB was off center in beginning

Anyone care to add something to the list that I forgot to mention?