Finals Glitch

antiaircraft

No, because I don't like to whine about every mistake people make, so I just try to enjoy the games as much as I can instead. :-)

And lol, too bad Faerieland isn't actually ranked that high up. I sorta want them to destroy every other team one of these days. ^_^

No, because I don't like to whine about every mistake people make, so I just try to enjoy the games as much as I can instead. :-)

And lol, too bad Faerieland isn't actually ranked that high up. I sorta want them to destroy every other team one of these days. ^_^

lol I can see it now Faerieland one cup just wins every single yyb and side game. completely undefeated. next year goes back to bottom tier. At least this year they have consolation of being better than Moltara. Poor Moltara had a rough first cup.

I'm starting to think TNT is doing that on purpose.Like the fast players glitch.It's impossible that in 3 years they couldn't have fixed it.

And waking up and seeing that Altador won the Cup was extremely funny.

I'm starting to think TNT is doing that on purpose.Like the fast players glitch.It's impossible that in 3 years they couldn't have fixed it.

All the little YYB game glitches were probably put in on purpose...this on the other hand just seems to have been a little snag in the coding.

3rd? Nope, worse than that. -Gets list-

Finals mess-up

No results on Break day

Slushies still said AC IV on them in the beginning

SHSH ball sometimes disapears

YYB was off center in beginning

Anyone care to add something to the list that I forgot to mention?

Yeah! I have some weird glitch where the ball in SHSH moves when I'm not even pressing a key!! :guiltysmiley:

That's what me and my brother are thinking! That TNT thinks by doing that, anyone who stayed up waiting for them to release the finals page will be confused and won't wanna get a head start on submitting scores! :(

I didn't get to see that. o_O I was asleep! :D

Strange, they showed the results for the day. KI and VP drew YYB, but KI won Slushie and MSN, losing SOSD.

I would have expected them to reveal them after today.

And MOLTARA...drew YYB with Altador and won in SS...they're gunning for 17th!

I personally feel that the glitch on the first day of finals cost Shenkuu, and now this, why can't TNT get their stuff together, if it was a Sunday or a holiday, or BOTH, I'd understand... but no. Again, we are waiting on TNT, who refuse to give information, apologize or offer compensation when they do something wrong, yet are quite happy to punish people for minor infractions or even speaking their minds.

12292.png

Dang, they put the results out but it's the ones fo the round 2 match. <.<

Once again, I find it hard to believe that these are the proper results... and now who are we supposed to play round 2 because it's still Jelly team.

Hmm, results are out.

LWWL for Day 2 against VP...which = a draw to me:

DWWL, KI wins via SS

LWWL, VP wins via YYB, but we have 2 SS's, which = 1 YYB. MSN and SOSD cancel.

I read that like 6 times before I figured out what you were saying. I feel incredibly slow.

Also, I was under the impression that there couldn't be draws as well... *sigh* I do not understand. I'm not sure they do either.

I'm going with:

"VP won on Day 2 in YYB, leaving us with a draw...now what guys?"

"Well, Krawk Island must not care, so give it to Virtupets since they won the second day."

"But it's not fair to...oh whatever, too much thinking involved, VP wins."

And I'm so glad I had a massive SoSD attack, even if we only drew it.

I can only wonder how many more times the final are going to glitch. Fortunately, the glitching doesn't seem to have harmed us. :P

Hmm, results are out.

LWWL for Day 2 against VP...which = a draw to me:

DWWL, KI wins via SS

LWWL, VP wins via YYB, but we have 2 SS's, which = 1 YYB. MSN and SOSD cancel.

I think they add the points up after the 2-day match

let me see YYB win = 1point SS,MSN,SOSD= 0.33 points each so...

(in VP vision)

First day = DLLW so...

VP=0.33 points

KI=0.66 points

Second Day = WLLW so...

VP=1.33 points

KI=0.66 points

=

VP = 1.66 points

KI = 1.33 points

VP wins!