Celebrity Crushes!

Quark

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here I go -

Kari Byron - From Mythbusters...actually, pretty much anyone from Mythbusters :D

David Bowie - Old enough to be my father (and then some), but dude. <3 Especially as Goblin King.

Karen Gillen - Current Doctor Who companion. I have thing for redheads :D Apparently ones whose names start with "Kar"

Drew Barrymore - My first ever girlcrush :D

Zachary Quinto - Sylar from Heroes/Spock in the Star Trek reboot. Gotta love a man whose name could score so high in Scrabble (if proper nouns were allowed)

Stephen Fry - So cultured, so witty, so gay. He was also delicious to look at circa 1990.

Vin Diesel - My concession to muscular men. He plays D&D and Warhammer 40k though, so it's okay.

Owen Wilson - Mostly for his voice and because I seem to have a thing for people with weird noses.

Sigourney Weaver - In the "old enough to be my mother" list.

Meryl Streep - See above. Twice. There's the nose thing, too

Brittany Murphy - I was so upset when she died. She was so cute and bubbly.

Sarah Silverman - I find her broad shoulders weirdly alluring. Plus, dude, she's Sarah Silverman.

Jason Mewes - Jay, of Jay and Silent Bob. By all accounts a drug-addled rascal, but that's okay.

Keanu Reeves - He has all the acting abilities of a brick, but nicer to look while he's trying to do it at than all but the very fanciest bricks.

...I'm sure I'll come up with more. :D

Okay here I go -

Kari Byron - From Mythbusters...actually, pretty much anyone from Mythbusters :D

Yes! I envy her ability to keep red in her hair. (It washes so easily out of mine! Every other color stays though.)

And heh heh, Grant from Mythbusters was on my first post. He's adorable what with his little robots. Anyone who can build a functioning robot has a very special place in my heart.

I predict that 80% of all male posts here will have Megan Fox in them...

None so far CAV. ;)

CAV was wrong for once! -gasps- -headdesk-

heh, -headdesking- is fun :D

.... I was just playing CAV :O

I feel attracted to talent i don't care about appearances at all.

The love of my life, Gackt

imagen-111.png

And a really bad pic of him XD, he is so perfect in everything he does that i feel happy when i see his human side... as in this bad picture

Gackt+Camui+IM+Global+Champagne+Brunch+2010+yGkVg21N92Bl.jpg

And my crushes

Eiichiro Oda (he's already married :( with a beautiful Seiyuu)

oda1.jpg

Hidekaz Himaruya

himaruya.jpg

Gackt! Oh man, the nostalgia! Throughout high school I had quite a thing for him.

J-rock and J-pop lately have left a severely bitter taste in my mouth, but Gackt is consistently amazing.

I feel attracted to talent i don't care about appearances at all.

And my crushes

Eiichiro Oda (he's already married :( with a beautiful Seiyuu)

oda1.jpg

Seiyuu? That's Japanese voice actress correct?

He looks quite hot for a married guy :P

Mmkay, here goes my array of lovely people. There's probably a certain lack of ... um ... culture/intelligence to my decision, mostly because yes, I am totally into the eye candy (I'm not, of course, saying that any of these celebrities are lacking depth or intelligence...just that I'm not really paying attention to it XP). Most of my crushes are actors from the various TV shows I watch, because I'm watching basically everything that's on air right now (and yes, I'm aware of how incredibly sad that sounds, but I do have a PVR. And a life).

Ahem...

Firstly, basically the entire cast of "Supernatural": Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins.

sam---dean-lrg.pngMisha-Collins-supernatural-5123018-300-300.jpg

Butt-kicking hunters of evil and a sarcastic angel from Heaven. What's not to love?

The cast of "Hawaii Five-0".

4b6895c1282f54cee6cce9c49471d67f.jpg

Look at them. THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE TOGETHER.

My ever-present and reigning girl-crush, the lovely Lauren Graham, who totally wooed me with Lorelei Gilmore (and her jocular appearances on The Ellen DeGeneres Show)

LaurenGrahamSundanceFilmFestivalJan2008118.jpg

Joel McHale from "Community".

emmy07party-joesl-mchale1.jpg

If he had a tagline it would be: "You're using sarcasm as a weapon and I'm already injured."

Keira Knightley! She's such an interesting paradox in the Pirates movies (a tough-as-nails damsel-in-distress who would just as soon make out with a guy as club him over the head with a rum bottle).

Keira-Knightley_4.jpg

And my most recent ... erm ... acquisition is Birkhoff, the adorable computer nerd from "Nikita", and played with alacrity by Aaron Stanford (Pyro from X-Men!)

aaron-stanford2.jpg

The amount of hairstyles this man can pull off is astounding and impressive.

I must admit, I have a thing for Seth Green. He's funny, he's talented, he's my height (don't know why that matters), he's - sigh - married. Oh well.

I've also got a strange crush on former (I hate saying that) Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante. He's kind of weird, I know. Again, it's a talent thing.

And then there's Angelina Jolie, especially as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. 'Nuff said.

I must admit, I have a thing for Seth Green. He's funny, he's talented, he's my height (don't know why that matters), he's - sigh - married. Oh well.

Loooove him. He's cute like a little redheaded leprechaun or something. Magically delicious. :)