Celebrity Crushes!

Quark

Ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean?

1091837271_johnnypotc.jpg

THIS! My room may be covered by lion king items, but anyone who looks around carefully can find a door full of posters of these two (and keira knightly). I looove pirates!

But then again, I shouldn't be liking Johnny Depp, he's as old as my mom :P

Have I gone mad?

mad+hatter+depp.jpg

Honestly though. Johnny Depp may pick out the weirdest roles, but he manages to get some real emotions and humor in his roles. I don't have any other celebs that I like.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Depp is so so so so yummy. I have loved him since his days on 21 Jump Street and in the original Nightmare on Elm Street....omgbbq.

He has that beautiful mouth and that perfect skin...plus he's not some generic pretty boy actor. He takes on unusual roles and has that effortless, heartbreaking beauty. Even in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, he was oh-so-tasty.

Mmmmmm.

Anyway,

I am a sucker for interesting people (I'm guessing Quark is too, since she likes Grant from Mythbusters. What a dork he is! haha)

So here's my all-time undying celebrity crushes, in no particular order.

1. Marilyn Monroe

The quintessential interesting beautiful(!!!) girl...every time I am stuck for ideas for graphics and interfaces and stuff, I just select from one of my thousands of images of her. She's always in style.

2. Jeff Goldblum

That bronze skin, those chiseled lips...he's quirky but molten.

3. Johnny Depp

4. Scarlett Johanssen

Needs no explanation.

5. Ryan Reynolds

They are like the sehsiest married couple in history.

6. Antonio Banderas

Aye yi yi. Me encanta mas.

7. Chloe Sevigny

Saw her in Party Monster the other night. She is so naturally perfect-looking. Beauty is so much more admirable when it doesn't involve plastic surgery.

8. Russell Crowe

I was going to comment further but I'd rather just spend the time fantasizing, thanks

9. George Clooney

Who can resist those big brown eyes and that easy attitude? Well I can't, for one.

10. Elizabeth Taylor

I firmly believe that if she had been lucky enough to die young like Marilyn, she would have been heavy competition for the "Most Beautiful Actress in History" reputation.

11. Charlize Theron

An absolutely beautiful, fearless woman. Her performance in Monster gained my eternal respect.

12. Elvis Presley

In his younger days, of course.

13. Malcolm McDowell

Oh, he brings the darkness, which is highly attractive to me. But it's British darkness, which is still really funny. He'll say stuff like "I eviscerated his guts and slipped on the blood" and I'm like "haha"

14. Seth Macfarlane

A totally hot combination of gorgeous, smart, hilarious, talented, and wealthy. I pine for him.

Mu husband and I occasionally have "If you met this celebrity would you leave me for them" conversations. Seth is my only holdout. Haha

15. Marlon Brando

Something about a tortured soul with a muscular chest under a plain white tee...

Ok I think that's all for now.

Blackmail me, pah...I have nothing to hide :)

Barney is just great all the time! <3 He's a jerk, but deep down he really cares about his friends.

There are a lot of funny The Key of Awesome vids. But they're all PG-13, so I don't think this site would approve. :guiltysmiley:

Hehe Cornflakes. Why am I not surprised at your first choice? ^^ She is a very beautiful woman. I can see why she inspires you. :-)

Hey Cornflakes, did you hear that a chest x-ray of Marilyn Monroe's chest auctioned for 45k US dollars?

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2010/06/28/2010-06-28_marilyn_monroes_chest_xray_from_1954_sells_for_45000_at_las_vegas_auction.html

By the way, what's your favorite movie with her in it? I'm very partial to Some Like it Hot, but that may be because I love drag queens, cross-dressers and the Jazz era. ;)

Hmm

My Guys

Johnny Depp-Yumm I love how he always does different roles and does well in each

Neil Patrick Harris-hilarious

Brendan Fraser-He's had some odd choices of roles in the past few years but I love his earlier work

Jason Statham-Nice body, cool moves, pulls off sarcastic humor like no tomorrow Love it

Nick Carter-I know I know BSB was how long ago but I recently saw them in concert and my love of BSB has flared again Nick forever!

The Ladies

Sandra Bullock-she can transition from humorous to serious roles quite well

Rachel Weisz-There is a mysterious beauty about her

Nick Carter-I know I know BSB was how long ago but I recently saw them in concert and my love of BSB has flared again Nick forever!

OMG! :O I love Nick Carter. He is totally amazing. ^_^

BsB used to be my favorite band. I loved everything about it, especially Nick's voice. *Goes to listen to Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys*

Ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean?

1091837271_johnnypotc.jpg

THIS! My room may be covered by lion king items, but anyone who looks around carefully can find a door full of posters of these two (and keira knightly). I looove pirates!

But then again, I shouldn't be liking Johnny Depp, he's as old as my mom :P

Yay for Pirates of the Caribbean posters. <3

I have one of the Johnny Depp "Jack Sparrow" ones :D

And the rest of my walls are covered in postcards. I collect them :P Then completely cover my walls in them. :)

michael c hall

jon hamm

james dean

johnny depp

gaspard ulliel

jim morrison

keanu reeves

edward norton

i'd turn gay for christina hendricks

some other notables

rita hayworth

katherine hepburn

scarlett johansson

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i'd turn gay for christina hendricks

Oh my god, she is GORGEOUS. I loved her dress at the Golden Globes.

christina-hendricks-golden-globes-r.jpg

So pretty. I've only watched Mad Men a few times but every time she comes on screen the world seemed to stop for her, haha.

Fine I'll tell since I'm the ony one man enough to do it b)

I think Jessie James, Selena Gomez, and Danica Patrick are all very very pretty :*

Hmmm. Jonathan Groff, Tom Felton, JR Celski, Billie Joe Armstrong, Amy Lee, Hayley Williams. Pictures and reasoning are in the spoiler...if it worked? Cause it would have been a ridiculously long post. :D

Jonathan Groff

groffcue200.jpg

Why? His voice. Ahhh.

Tom Felton

felton.jpg

He's so attractive. And he plays Draco Malfoy. And he sings. What's not to love?

JR Celski

JR-Celski-Tattoo.jpg

Olympic skater? Going to Cal? Attractive tattoos? I think yes.

Billie Joe Armstrong

PLX8D00Z.jpg

Hi. You sing. You're attractive. :laughingsmiley:

I'm a sucker for musicians. What can I say. I also think Amy Lee and Hayley Williams are really pretty. And they both have voices to die for.

amylee1.jpg

colores-que-usa-hayley-williams-35789.jpg

I am also a sucker for musicians but there are too many I like to list! So I will list one of the non-musicians that I think is cute. Chace Crawford from the show Gossip Girl.

ggn.jpg

Adorable! Plus he has a 6 pack. :P

Woah, when did Tom Felton get really, really handsome? Haha, sorry, I'll be shot but I never found him attractive until I saw that picture just now. He kind of looks like Patrick Wolf, and hey, that's not a bad thing. :P

I'm feeling a bit left out right now, because I can't actually think of any celebrity crushes that I have. :* I've been trying to think of something since this thread was started, but I'm still coming up blank.

Typically, when it comes to television and film (and even books), I tend to have character crushes, which are generally independent of the person playing the role. However, how the character is portrayed by the actor can influence how attracted I am to that character.

Oh wow, I jst saw a music video with Selena Gomez. Doc and Will were right. Extremely beautiful. ohmy.gif

Other than that I feel left out as well Masaryk. xD -Can't think of anybody-

And: Er, i'm the same way about some books. I'm amazed by the personalities thought of by the authors with some characters...

I'm feeling a bit left out right now, because I can't actually think of any celebrity crushes that I have. :* I've been trying to think of something since this thread was started, but I'm still coming up blank.

Typically, when it comes to television and film (and even books), I tend to have character crushes, which are generally independent of the person playing the role. However, how the character is portrayed by the actor can influence how attracted I am to that character.

What characters? I can totally relate to that, I tend to really get into personalities in books (of the little fiction that I read). A lot of them are from science fiction, usually by Arthur C. Clarke. (Sci-fi books are such my guilty pleasure. Sometimes I need a break from my constant non-fiction reading and need some explosions and improbable situations!)