Celebrity Crushes!

Quark

Lulz, I would say something but, I just don't want too. blush02.gif

Although, CAV can't blackmail me, can ya, CAV? b)

Very late reply fail.

Yes I can blackmail you. Too bad you can do the same to me.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New celebrity crush: Heather Morris. She plays Britney on Glee. AMAZING dancer! Great body.

I could go on... and on... and on... but I won't. :P

They make her look so plain normally :(

I really like Alex Gaskarth if anyone knows who that is :laughingsmiley:

I second whoever mentioned Leonardo too. I'm so happy he hasn't gotten uglier with age *cough* Brad Pitt's nasty beard *cough*

I'm gonna be a total wierdo here and say Stephen Cobert. I don't know. I have a thing for men who happen to wear glasses <3 I also think Daniel Radcliffe is a cutie. Just look at those eyes! And 5'8 is not short. I'm 5'1, and if we ever got together, something I highly doubt, then he'd be the perfect height.

I can't remember the two I was gonna mention, but I remember one of them! Lindsay Lohan is beautiful to me. <3 Don't know why...

lindsay_lohan.jpg

I remember the other now. Jamie Lynn Spears. She was pretty before everything that happened to her.

Jamie%20Lynn%20Spears-20.jpg"]Jamie Lynn Spears-20.jpg

How old is that picture of Lindsay? She looks so so different now and not in a good way. :(

I dont know. :( But that's how I always see her in my head. Just simply beautiful :woot: Before all her career went down the drain :( -sighs-

How about Vic Mignogna?

He's already engaged, and I don't think he's that hot, but he still looks pretty awesome.

interview.jpg

I met him over the weekend :wub_anim: He was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we all just please talk about how gorgeous Ian Somerhalder is. Inside AND out? He's a huge humanitarian and I swear he came straight from angels or something. JUST WOW. :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

Post them anyway! Just don't go posting here without posting some attractive people!! :-O Even if they were hot 800 years ago!

They weren't hot 800 years ago...I still find them attractive now XD I have crushes on Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig who are like 40-something...plus I think a young Clint Eastwood is drool worthy....

How about Vic Mignogna?

I have his signature! Lol I met him at an anime con. I don't consider him hot but he's really nice and sweet <3 He's also 40 something XD

I have his signature! Lol I met him at an anime con. I don't consider him hot but he's really nice and sweet <3 He's also 40 something XD

I do too! He's like 48 or something... definitely not hot for someone my age.

Hehe, don't you mean the Risembool Rangers. No wait, I'm not a Risembool Ranger.

Do you think Aaron Dismuke is hot? I don't but I know of people that crush on him.

Oh and Vic is engaged so there's no crushing there.

My guy celeb crush is Zac Efron. asdfghjkl<33

But...

I have a girl crush on... Madonna. YES Madonna. ;D I am completely aware that she is 35 years older than me, [: -hides in shame-

But she is just, asdfghjkl O: <3 I love Madonna, haha ...Plus she's the ONLY artist I listen to.

But mainly Zac Efron for my celeb crush. ... Actually, add Hugh Jackman too [: ... though I LOVE Zac more.

Hehe, don't you mean the Risembool Rangers. No wait, I'm not a Risembool Ranger.

Do you think Aaron Dismuke is hot? I don't but I know of people that crush on him.

Oh and Vic is engaged so there's no crushing there.

Just because some dude's engaged doesn't mean we can't gush :P Although I don't really gush over Vic o.0

And no. Aaron is not hot. If I'd have to compare I'd say Vic is way hotter for his age o.0 But then if we were having this conversation 10 years ago Clint Eastwood would pwn them all :P

And i'm not a ranger either :(

vampire-diaries-ian-somerhalder-damon-salvatore-paul-wesley-stefan-salvatore.jpg

I'm just going to leave this here. You're welcome ladies. And some men :)

• 2 weeks later...

(Hey, I started this topic. Haha.)

Well, hello Andrew Bird. You are a musical genius, you wear vests and you have a nice smile.

AndrewBirdsmiling-1.jpg

Wowzah.

:P You're very welcome!

And oh! Man, how have I not posted Kele from Bloc Party?

blocpartylive.jpg

kele-okereke-243x330.jpg

If you ever meet a man with better hair, well, you should win a prize.