Celebrity Crushes!

Quark

Ah, celebrity crushes. We all have at least one, perhaps hidden from our friends or out in the open with 100+ pictures of them saved onto your computer.

So c'mon, let's hear it, ladies and gents! Who do you swoon for?

Allow me to go first. *ahem*

Joe Strummer (guitarist for The Clash)

joe-strummer-part2-2.jpg?t=1277782079

Hard to believe it's almost been a decade since he died. But man, I love him, what an inspiration. His lyrics, his music, his leftist politics...I just adore the man. "The future is unwritten." <3

Grant Imahara (host from Mythbusters)

just_grant.jpg?t=1277782080

He's cute, he builds robots and he's way geeky. Check, check and check!

Jimmy Page (guitarist for Led Zeppelin, The Yardbirds. rock legend.)

jimmy-1.jpg?t=1277782089

I guess I have a thing for guitarists, eh? Not much to say for Jimmy Page, it's inevitable. Zeppelin fans, you know what I mean. ;)

Neko Case (singer and all around awesome person)

NekoCase.png?t=1277782082

Her voice is out of this world. I have never heard someone sing like her with such emotion, such raw power. And that red hair is helping a bit, haha. Adorable.

Richard Feynman (physicist, author)

Feynmangif.jpg?t=1277782085

I think he is the collective crush of the entire science community. Anyone studying physics will tell you that Feynman is THE go-to source for learning all about those hard to grasp concepts. And he played the bongos! How cool is that?

Honorable mentions: Carl Sagan (astronomer), Jade Puget (guitarist for AFI), Florence Welsh (singer), Patrick Wolf (singer, musician of many talents), Chuck Palahniuk (author)

ACK. That is long. So, *looks around* hi everyone. Who strikes your fancy? And remember, this is just silly gushing. :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that 80% of all male posts here will have Megan Fox in them...

Hah, so do I sadly. I don't get it, guys. She really can't act and she seems pretty braindead!

I'm personally not a fan of Megan Fox. I just don't see it.

Erm, I'd have to say Selena Gomez. She's pretty funny and has that personality that I can't really describe but I really like. Oh, and did I mention she's ridiculously beautiful? :D

It actually feels kinda weird posting this :*

Erm, I'd have to say Selena Gomez. She's pretty funny and has that personality that I can't really describe but I really like. Oh, and did I mention she's ridiculously beautiful? :D

She's kinda hot, but she can't sing, and it makes my ears bleed.

Megan Fox is alright, but I've seen MUCH better.

Jennifer's Body was a horrible movie. Megan Fox is so overrated.

This topic is kinda awkward, so this is gonna be my last post here :P

Yes, for that exact reason of people blackmailing me for my choices :P

I dunno why but Disney Channel just suddenly makes girls a turn-off and makes them seem younger than they are like Selena.

THIS is my last post.

Wait. Are you guys ashamed of who you like? Now I'm curious. '_'

I'll just post two celebrities I really like right here, because I'm not afraid of what people think of me. alright.

Neil Patrick Harris (Actor, Musician, awesome etc.)

I love this guy. Not only does he act in some of my favorite things (Dr.Horrible in Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Barney Stinson in How I Met your Mother) he's also a funny guy and loves magic. He was even the main villain in a musical episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He was the Music Meister. Such a great episode and what a wonderful voice. :wub_anim:

Lady Gaga (Singer)

She is fantastic. Her music just gets stuck in your head (I'm not complaining!) and her fashion inspires me. I want to go to one of her concerts so bad, but they're always sold out!! And she actually has a great singing voice, so that's a plus!

Heh heh, my friend Ricky is OBSESSED with Lady Gaga. He is gaga for Gaga. His fiance teases him relentlessly about it, the banter is hilarious.

C'mon guys, don't be ashamed of who you like. Look, I like dorky robot building guys! (Because intelligence=SWOON)

Yes, for that exact reason of people blackmailing me for my choices :P

I dunno why but Disney Channel just suddenly makes girls a turn-off and makes them seem younger than they are like Selena.

THIS is my last post.

I'll get you one day.

And Disney Channel makes EVERYTHING look as a turn off.

This is not your last post.

Lady Gaga (Singer)

She is fantastic. Her music just gets stuck in your head (I'm not complaining!) and her fashion inspires me. I want to go to one of her concerts so bad, but they're always sold out!! And she actually has a great singing voice, so that's a plus!

Now I can blackmail you and your Pa pa pa pa poker face pa pa poker face.

I could go for some Jake Yillenhoolahay, Ben Affleck, Paul Walker... Uhhh. That's it, I guess. lol

All three from Departures (Canadian show). :whistle:

Women that I think are gorge:

Eliza Dushku

Mena Suvari

Ginnifer Goodwin

Deborah Ann Woll

I'm sure there's more of both but can't think atm.

But smart guys are so cute! Especially the kinda dorky ones.

& Tell your friend he has good taste.

Hehe, I will. And geeks shall rule the world one day, perhaps with an army of adorable nerdy guys who enjoy quantum physics.

And of course, I shall be one of the foremost ruling ladies. ;p

Lulz, I would say something but, I just don't want too. blush02.gif

Although, CAV can't blackmail me, can ya, CAV? b)

I agree about earlier Megan Fox subject. I don't see it either...

She's kinda hot, but she can't sing, and it makes my ears bleed.

Megan Fox is alright, but I've seen MUCH better.

*coughIagreewiththispostcoughcough* -Hides-

And you better not blackmail me, Tyler. -Can blackmail both you and CAV- :P

Toe thumbs are not attractive. At all. ;)

Plus, she got a bunch of surgery and when you're that young and messing up your face - ew.

HA! "Toe thumbs" made me snort in real life. It's true, she really does! She actually had a stunt hand model in some cell phone commercial because of it.

ohhh no haha. poor girl.

Hehe, I will. And geeks shall rule the world one day, perhaps with an army of adorable nerdy guys who enjoy quantum physics.

And of course, I shall be one of the foremost ruling ladies. ;p

Dream come true. let me join you <3

Wow, this topic is awkward. Then again, I am going to post! :yes:

Neil Patrick Harris (Actor, Musician, awesome etc.)

I love this guy. Not only does he act in some of my favorite things (Dr.Horrible in Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Barney Stinson in How I Met your Mother) he's also a funny guy and loves magic. He was even the main villain in a musical episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He was the Music Meister. Such a great episode and what a wonderful voice. :wub_anim:

What? I love Neil Patrick Harris!! :O He is awesome. How I Met Your Mother is probably my favorite TV show, and Barney Stinson rocks. He's somewhat the reason I became obsessed with that show. :yes:

I'm personally not a fan of Megan Fox. I just don't see it.

Um, Selena Gomez? :laughingsmiley: Oh, she is pretty. :yes: She is literally 17, but looks younger than me. I like her, a LOT better than Miley Cyrus.

And Megan is very pretty. But, she is way too overrated so ...

P.S. I hope no one posts Justin Bieber's name here (no offense).

How I Met your Mother is really hilarious! I think Barney manages to make me laugh in almost every single episode. Especially in the Girls vs. Suits episode. And the Price is Right episode omg :-P and I love how they made Barney like magic too. The first time I saw him do I magic trick I was like ":-D"

I'm a little obsessed...

Every time I hear Justin Bieber it just reminds me of this funny video I watched a while ago.

Uh. I don't know if I can link to it...

But if you google "Key of awesome Justin Bieber Bieber Fever" it's the first video.

I loved the episodes Possimpible, Not a Father's Day, Shelter Island, Do I Know You, and so many more. The epi Girls vs. Suits was hilarious. I have watched it, like, maybe infinite times. :laughingsmiley:

And lol, I just searched for Key of awesome Justin Bieber Bieber Fever(youtube), and there was a video called Justin Bieber ft. Lil Wayne: Bieber Fever! Key of Awesome #19. This was actually funny. :laughingsmiley: