21 Things You Should Never Buy New

Cornflakes

Used wedding dress?!?!?! Heck nooooo. I am not getting married in someone else's dress! Ewwwww.

Do you know how much they cost new? There's no way I'd waste that much money for one day!

I can understand like if you want something that's only yours on your special day, but still the prices are ridiculous.

Though in saying that, getting one made (by a friend or something) would be so much cheaper than the shops, plus is special to you.

I hate the idea of wasting money on weddings. Sounds pessimistic doesn't it? LOL.

Just coz its only one day.

Guest Yoshinho

This should basically be the opposite. Used items are not always good. Sure maybe a game controller is fine. But like a PS3, CD, TV, PC, Mac any of those and way more should NOT be bought used!

i have to disagree the use of 'never'

highly improbable in today's standards

plus a lot of brand new things sell for dirt cheap to begin with

stats for used cars actually end up costing you significantly more because of the higher servicing and repair rates

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.