Acara Day and Woodland Color!

Marabot 108

I like the Woodland colour! I will eventually want a Woodland pet. I need to see more species options, though.

I like the new clothes. The Matrix-like, black outfit is really cool.

[removed] right Co! Instead or forking out NP, I'll just make-up characters for an adventure story for the NT! After the AC! I can't wait :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

LOL! Nice :laughingsmiley: I love the Woodland paintbrush! It is so awesome! I think that is going to be one of the first paintbrushes I buy...I figured this...I have plenty of food to last my pets a long while plus the free food you get around neopia...If I can get my daily 10,000+ neopoints everyday for 10 days, I will have plenty of Neopoints to buy a paintbrush! :woot: A lot less time them I thought it would take me on a new account...

Uyi :P Always thinking of something uber amazingly clever... yet... insane... you'd make a great staffer!

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING IN MY HEAD! lmaosmiley.gif

Now I have 2, scratch that, 3 people to refer me, I forgot about Theo angel.png V was the first one, and you second :)

Oh man that woodland colour is so awesome! I kind of feel like, why didn't they think of this sooner? They have lots of other "immobile" paintbrush colours, like stone, relic, glass, gold, etc. and this is just the next lovely step. Love it.

Okay, the Woodland PB is gorgeous. Even if it were plain, it still has the grain in the wood, but they were awesome and added the leaves. I love it. I can't wait to see more pets in the color.

It is uber epic! I STILL love it! Even though I don't have an acara, I would still buy the paintbrush asap(Though it is probably only available in the Hidden Tower right now) and hold on to it until they come out with one of my pets! I might end up changing my Xweetox from Baby(Thank you Boochi!) to the woodland! I absolutely LOVE it!!! :wub_anim:

Wow I love that woodland colour! I am in two minds about changing my Acara from Island to Woodland. Got to love that wood grain lol

Air: CLOUD/FAERIE

Water: MARAQUA

Earth: WOODLAND

Fire: FIRE/MAGMA

This means I almost have all the elements :D I have Cloud Cybunny, Maraqua Shoyru and Fire Bori. Maybe one Relic Hissi will do for Earth, right? (yeah, in my dreams)