Ctrl-V game

Guest Yoshinho

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please choose a different nick.15:19Just kidding15:20/nick NAME15:2But without the space at the fornt15:20*front15:20***is now known asYou are now sending with translation to japanese15:20***is now known as

As you can see, I was chatting on your site.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this dream that was really vivid in my mind even after I woke up. It was like a third person novel, like I was watching a movie. There was a girl who was in love with a really busy man - a businessman I suppose and they agreed to meet in their "spot" by the river. Night came and the girl went there. The setting and the colors were mystical. Like in a fantasy movie, or in a fairy kingdom. She stood by the river when a line of tiny fairies came, playing music, some with violins, some with flutes, some with harps. They played a slow music and the girl said, "Let me guess, he's not coming so he sent you." The fairies looked at each other and they looked sorry for the girl. The girl lied on a hammock and the fairies followed her and they played sad music. I am planning to write a story about it but I'm still waiting for inspiration to kick in or for laziness to get bored.

Guest Yoshinho

##.brand-mamabar neopets.com##.ad_wrapper neopets.com##.ad_wrapper_fixed neopets.com###ban neopets.com###ban_bottom neopets.com##.footOverlay neopets.com##.adBox2 neopets.com###ban_spacer neopets.com##.yahoo_cmss neopets.com/css/ad.css?v=3 

I was adding filters to my ad-block plus addon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...