McDonald's Happy Meals

Cornflakes

28 members have voted

1. 1. McDonald's is being sued (read first post before voting). What is your opinion of the lawsuit?

• I agree with the plaintiffs - McDonald's should lose the lawsuit.
    • I disagree - McDonald's has done nothing wrong.

Fast food is definitely super unhealthy; you can watch the movie/documentary Supersize Me if you want to see for yourself. A guy eats McDonald's everyday for 30 days to see how unhealthy it is. If you only eat it rarely, though, it's not gonna make everyone obese, i agree that people can exercise some self-control.

I've seen this movie. They also discussed how McD's and fast food in general is a reason for childhood obesity.

But that's the typical american.

I eat McD's once in a while (I perfer BK though), but even I'm aware of these problems with fast food and of how unhealthy the stuff is.

And I live in New York, where there's like 100 McD's, and not a single Friendly's, DQ, Sonics, or Red Robins in the city.

• 1 month later...

Y'know as much as I support keeping corporations more accountable, and making sure they actually inform people whats in their food and products, there's a point where it's no longer their fault. If you know that the food is unhealthy WHY EAT IT. And more importantly, WHY GIVE IT TO YOUR KIDS? It blows my mind. People complain when companies are required to post calories right next to the food, and then they complain about child obesity? It's truly silly. Especially since almost all companies have healthy options now, like apple slices and milk and juice, and yet kids still get soda and french fries. HELLO!?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Noog if you have any questions regarding this action.