Abandoned Attic

Secre

Hmmm I have looked and I cant find it. I know that it was on the Tarla board....but I dont know where it is anymore. Sorry.

No worries - thanks for looking, I couldn't find it either! But I'm too lazy to refresh every minute to figure out what time it restocks, particularly as it doesn't restock every time!

The Official Attic RS board is somewhat active in the Games section.

The attic may refresh every 7 minutes and 53 seconds although it may lag a little so it's bet to refresh until :56-57 seconds.Also it can take up to 1 hour to actually restock something.

And from personal experience it's best to try when there are lots of people online.In the mornings I can't get any items at all :guiltysmiley:

why is it best to try when there are lots of people online? Haven't paid much attention to the attic, the idea is great but just like any great ideas restockers get there and buy everything way before I have a chance :(

Haha, my best restock was when I managed to buy a negg from the food shop, and it was only a 500np profit or something anyway =S

I don't know how to explain why mornings are worse to restock there.But when I try, everything goes so much faster, I rarely get 1 item.But when there are lots of ppl online, the site lags slightly and I usually get 2-3 items per restock.

The active board I check (and sometimes timekeep for) is in the help section. Sometimes there are lags between timekeepers. (There's no timekeeper right now.)

The current board is here. It's only for timekeeping and lists of what restocks. There's a separate board someplace else

Here's a petpage with all the times, listed by day. I check it if the board isn't current.

I've been restocking on and off since the attic started (I don't get five items every day, but some days I have). I've gotten about 40 total items, one of which is an unbuyable, and I haven't been able to sell it yet.

You have to go pretty fast - I just click on the first thing I see, pretty much. There have been a couple of restocks where I've gotten more than one item, so it's possible.

Oh, and not all items make a profit, but I don't think I've lost more than a few thousand NP, and there's been a net profit for me (given that I can sell everything. :laughingsmiley: ).

I've been restocking on and off since the attic started (I don't get five items every day, but some days I have). I've gotten about 40 total items, one of which is an unbuyable, and I haven't been able to sell it yet.

You have to go pretty fast - I just click on the first thing I see, pretty much. There have been a couple of restocks where I've gotten more than one item, so it's possible.

Oh, and not all items make a profit, but I don't think I've lost more than a few thousand NP, and there's been a net profit for me (given that I can sell everything. :laughingsmiley: ).

So in that case, have you just been buying what you see, or are you still being selective about what to buy?

So in that case, have you just been buying what you see, or are you still being selective about what to buy?

I've just been going for what I see. There isn't much time to be selective. :/

I've just been going for what I see. There isn't much time to be selective. :/

:laughingsmiley: Everything goes at the speed of light, I've only hung around long enough to see it restock twice, and the first time I was so dazzled by things I was amazed to see, I was probably trying to click something after everything was long gone. I wish it was more like the Garage Sale, where you had a tiny amount of time... but oh well. I will have to start stalking it and see if I can get anything good.

I just click on stuff and hope I get something. Unfortunately, I sometimes overpay for something worthless.

I dont know why, but I went to the board, and I got there, waited for it's scheduled time... but nothing restocked :weird:

But as this emoticon says :withstupid: I dont even really know what this "attic" is...

I dont know why, but I went to the board, and I got there, waited for it's scheduled time... but nothing restocked :weird:

But as this emoticon says :withstupid: I dont even really know what this "attic" is...

It doesn't restock every time it "can" restock. The list of times is a list of when the attic can possibly restock. In reality, it usually restocks about once an hour. However, sometimes there are two hours or more between restocks, or just the seven minutes. That's one of the reasons it's hard for me - I have a hard time checking every seven minutes because I get distracted. o_O