Hello!

Bloom

Hello everyone! (:

I'm new to this forum. My name is Bloom.

Although I've been on TDN for their dailies nearly all the time, I haven't had a chance to ever sign up for the forums, and thus, after so many months, I have! ;D

Hmm, let's see... So I am not a complete stranger, I'll let you all know a bit about myself. (:

I'm 18 and a sophomore in college. I've been on Neopets for nearly 9 years and I can't seem to stray away from it. Ever since I was in 5th grade would I be on Neopets. But hobbies were always shifting. I used to be a plushie collector, then petpet collector, then I found humans roamed Neopets and began joining guilds (Harry Potter ones only), and now I still go to guilds but I mainly come on for the summer a lot because of the Altador Cup. (: (Go RI!)

I'm a Harry Potter fan and if characters could come out of books, I would quickly grab and marry Sirius Black and give a face lift to look more like Hugh Jackman. :whistle: Yup. I love Slytherin house and my favorite color is green. ;D

I guess that is enough for all of you to read. :P Though, I would like to get to know a bunch of you, too!

I get that a lot. xDD Within my group of friends at college, I'm the youngest. Go figure! :P

But it's nice. xP Thank you for the welcome! And of course, welcome to TDN. ;D Haha.

Snape is hot! Out of my friends I seem to be the only one that thinks that but meh, at least I have a fellow supporter here!

And welcome to both Bloom and Elle!

I think Snape is decent. I mean he's not gorgeous but he definitely has a hot streak. But my type is Sirius Black for sure! :laughingsmiley:

Haha. I am glad you like my name. xP Inspiration for his alias came from W.I.T.C.H. This cartoon network anime from a long time ago. The leader was named Bloom. xDD

Thank you for the welcomes!