Happy Nimmo Day!

Ali Cat

I LOVE the second set of clothes. It's almost enough to make me spring for a Nimmo. Add me to the list of people who aren't thrilled with Relic. The Stone paintbrush was retired for a reason, because it was pretty ugly!

The Camo Nimmo seriously won my heart! :wub_anim: Want one.

And the clothes are ah-dorable! :O Too bad most of them are NC only.

The new Nimmo clothes? I don't think so, the link takes you to Uni's Clothing and I don't see them in the Neocash shop.

Love love love the camoflage! I want one! C'mon silly lab ray, gimme a change into a Camo Nimmo already! (Camo Nimmo rhymes!!) :laughingsmiley:

Me too. I have a Nimmo from the lab ray. If only it would make it Camo. If it doesn't, I might paint it. I don't know yet.

The Camo Nimmo seriously won my heart! :wub_anim: Want one.

And the clothes are ah-dorable! :O Too bad most of them are NC only.

The clothes from pet days, are always NP items. So you can get them.

The clothes from pet days, are always NP items. So you can get them.

Yesss! Now I just need a Nimmo.... :laughingsmiley: I love those clothes! I bet it would be easier to get them in a trade though. *runs to trading post* *comes back* I dont know the names of the clothes! Ahh! <_<

Yesss! Now I just need a Nimmo.... :laughingsmiley: I love those clothes! I bet it would be easier to get them in a trade though. *runs to trading post* *comes back* I dont know the names of the clothes! Ahh! <_<

I love the Asian style outfit. It's done with a lot of detail. But I believe the clothes are really expensive. Especially when they're brand new.

I love the Asian style outfit. It's done with a lot of detail. But I believe the clothes are really expensive. Especially when they're brand new.

True...I guess I will have to wait! And plus, the clothes dont look all that good unless you have all of them...which would be REALLY expensive! But do you have any idea on where I could get the names of the clothes?

I like the kimono, sleeve things, and sandals the best.

Ummmm, I don't know. Try checking an item database. They should have Nimmo in the name (I think) so try searching Nimmo in the item name, and wearables.

I like the kimono, sleeve things, and sandals the best.

Ummmm, I don't know. Try checking an item database. They should have Nimmo in the name (I think) so try searching Nimmo in the item name, and wearables.

Smart smart smart! Thanks Spritzie! *runs to item database* :laughingsmiley:

Wow... I completely forgot about nimmos :* *ashamed* I don't really see them around much. I do like the farmer outfit however, I find it quite cute!

I forgot about them too, until the lab ray zapped my former Hissi, Mynci, Scorchio, into one. Nimmos definitely aren't a pet you see a lot.