E3 2010

Noog

OH MY GOD. Nintendo owns. I love you so much nintendo. ;_;

The next Professor Layton, ZELDA, METROID, KIRBY <3!!!! And Donkey Kong Country was my childhood. Nintendo is killing me I might just have to give them all my money by next year.

Am I the only one a little nervous with the placement of the Power button on the 3DS tho? It looks like you can accidentally click it while playing a game any time...

The games coming out for the 3ds look pretty good so far too. The new animal crossing look pretty neat. I hope it's better than city folk. Even if it's not I'll probably end up getting it anyway :-|

Seeing a I really don't understand anythig that's been said so far except for the names of a few games people want and something about a new X-box, i'll post the only things I wanna see.

I. WANT. NEW. Star Wars BattleFront. I want one with better battlefeild choosing options, larger maps, more character choices(Maybe custom classes?), and a better story line. I also want them to bring back Cloud City maps...

Also, a new game in the Elder Scroll series would be nice.

Oh and maybe a confirmation they're working on a new Mytery Dungeon game for the new Pokemon Generation? Possibly one where you can actually have a real house like in the first but be able to decorate it with quest items?

I'd say any new MD they're doing will wait till next year. They've got the new Ranger coming out in Japan this fall, so that's still taking up a lot of their time, along with Black and White. So expect that to be announced next spring at best.

Nintendo are freakin geniuses. I think they realized early on that they couldn't compete as far as graphics innovations and serious hardcore gaming titles, so they did two smart things: 1) Extolled the virtues of their characters and 2) Created consoles and titles that are easy to play and just plain old-fashioned FUN.

I mean, Mario is one of the most beloved characters of all-time,

and look at how FUN the Wii is to play!

But anyway, I guess I'm off topic now :P

You aren't off topic :P

I'm glad I'm not the only person that finds kirby/donkey kong/Zelda better than killzone/call of duty/gears of war

same here :P

that new mario sports game looks good, definitely not a main highlight, but it looks good

it's a real bargain! For example tennis was fun, and baseball was fun, but if we could get a bunch of em in the same game? That's awesome.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that finds kirby/donkey kong/Zelda better than killzone/call of duty/gears of war

Yesssss!! Nintendo has the best characters. Timeless classics. Mario, Luigi, Zelda, Link, Yoshi, Toadstool, Bowser...I could go on and on.

I'm sad E3 is over :'(

I have one thing to say about Sony's show:

PORTAL2PORTAL2PORTAL2PORTAL2!!!!!!!!111

can't wait for Portal 2 ;)

I'm VERY lost. What is Portal about? I can't get even a basis from the trailer and teasers.

not much information on it, but it's a sequel to Portal

the main thing is solving puzzles by creating portals between walls and other areas

the story is about a Chell, the silent protagonist and GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating system) Chell is given instructions and warnings from GLaDOS about a test experiment. Chell is promised cake and grief counseling if she completes the test. Chell (being played by the player) completes the test, and then is almost killed by GLaDOS. Chell escapes, is given messages by GLaDOS, and realizes GLaDOS is corrupt and killed everyone in the Center where the game takes place. The objecttive of Chell is to defeat GLaDOS, but I don't want to spoil the rest ;)

not much information on it, but it's a sequel to Portal

the main thing is solving puzzles by creating portals between walls and other areas

the story is about a Chell, the silent protagonist and GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating system) Chell is given instructions and warnings from GLaDOS about a test experiment. Chell is promised cake and grief counseling if she completes the test. Chell (being played by the player) completes the test, and then is almost killed by GLaDOS. Chell escapes, is given messages by GLaDOS, and realizes GLaDOS is corrupt and killed everyone in the Center where the game takes place. The objecttive of Chell is to defeat GLaDOS, but I don't want to spoil the rest ;)

OH, so that's why the cake is a lie! Thanks :P

Portal is one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had in a long time. It's a first-person puzzle game, revolving around a gun that spawns linked portals. The portals don't lead to other dimensions, but allow you to explore parts of the "testing environment" that you otherwise couldn't reach. Gameplay is pretty easy once you can wrap your brain around the physics of the portals. It's really quite an addictive game.

Portal 2 is one of the few games that I am really looking forward to this year.

YAY! Donkey Kong Country Returns!!

That's the high point of all of E3 for me. Here's some other highlights for me:

inFamous 2

Kirby: Epic Yarn

Epic Mickey

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (I think I found a GOOD NFS game)

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2

Star Wars the Old Republic

CoD: Black Ops

Halo Reach

3DS

Nintendogs + Cats (I'm guilty of playing and enjoying the series. Plus I can't have any real pets)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Once again, Atari is MIA. If only the original guys from the old Atari were here. Not these guys that they have now. Then we'd get a new system.