Elon Hughlis Antics

antiaircraft

Well, I think we all know how Elon is when it comes to hogging the limelight, but I have to admit that I never thought he'd pull this off:

AltadorCup-Maraqua.jpg

In the foreground, near the bottom right of the Team Maraqua wallpaper, you can see: Elon Hughlis, the team captain. Now, take a close look at the image, near the top right corner between Tonie and Dorina. What do you see? Elon Hughlis again! It seems Elon managed to convince somebody in TNT to edit him into the image TWICE! :laughingsmiley:

I guess that's just the Elon us Maraquans all know and love... :rolleyes_anim:

Not to be a spoilsport, but the most likely reason is that they put him in the back some time ago... then decided he should be more prominent (maybe when they decided he should be team captain?) and put in the new one, in the foreground, without bothering to replace the old.

That's just my guess...

Kidding. :D What's way more likely is that he used a wormhole to go back in time with the intent of putting himself in a more favourable position, but didn't quite make it. Yep, that's my official theory. :P

that's his evil twin brother Nole "The White Hole" Hughlis :yes:

xD That sounds like a good theory.

Theo! You have to put this on the AC NEWS!! THIS WILL BE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Well, I'll see if I can find a slot for it.

That's why they are so up on the standings, there are two Elons playing at the same time xD

That's cheating! :laughingsmiley:

Wait, then why is he so low on the top scorer rankings? ;p

I'm pretty sure Dorina fixes things up when she runs around making sure Elon plays fair. :yes: