Achievements, Round Deuce

Blurrz

Woo! Let's get those achievements :)

We plan to move all achievements posted here into the achievements page.

Are the Round 1 achievements still available too? I didn't get all of the ones that I was trying for yet. :(

My pal got an achievement like this! Here it is!

You've been quite active in this year's tourney! As thanks, an Altador Cup-themed gift has been placed in your Inventory.

King Altador Rug has been added to your Inventory for your accomplishment.

I think this is also random like the stamp!

I don't have to the time to score 500 points in 100 games of Slushie Slinger. LOL I get too impatient doing the same thing over and over. My attention span has shrunk since I first started playing Neopets.

Just confirming you can still get:

Achievement: Win 10 Yooyuball games with 10 or more goals scored in each game.

I almost felt sorry for the opposing side as they allowed all those goals. Mind you, I said almost... not quite. 10 in one game is one thing, but 10 times? It's almost not fair. There I go with that word again...

Altadorian Throwing Axe has been added to your Inventory for your accomplishment.

Just got it myself. :)

That's actually scoring four 14-goal games, if I recall correctly. Four or five? *headdesks*

How and why do you peope score with more than one player? I just can't see myself scoring with anyone but Vickles and the only two times I have(Don't ask how but I actually managed to accidentally score)I refreshd the game to keep my perfect Vickels-only self goal.

How and why do you peope score with more than one player? I just can't see myself scoring with anyone but Vickles and the only two times I have(Don't ask how but I actually managed to accidentally score)I refreshd the game to keep my perfect Vickels-only self goal.

That really depends on your playing style. :yes: I'm not a perfect scorer, so I play in the offensive formation so that the other players on the team are in a position to quickly re-acquire the Yooyu if Dorina misses. Sometimes, the resulting positioning makes it quicker to set up for a shot with a player other than Dorina as the scorer.

Also, pulling off cool-looking pass-and-score sequences is fun. :P

That really depends on your playing style. :yes: I'm not a perfect scorer, so I play in the offensive formation so that the other players on the team are in a position to quickly re-acquire the Yooyu if Dorina misses. Sometimes, the resulting positioning makes it quicker to set up for a shot with a player other than Dorina as the scorer.

Also, pulling off cool-looking pass-and-score sequences is fun. :P

I like team co-operation! So I enjoy passing balls to other guys too...

And who's Dorina? Is she a player of Shenkuu?

I like team co-operation! So I enjoy passing balls to other guys too...

And who's Dorina? Is she a player of Shenkuu?

Dorina Hals is Maraqua's left defender (alternatively the centre forward in the offensive formation):

maraqua_3.gif

She's awesome. :P

I wish I could score with Vickles. That's it I'm joining DC next year! Wait, but what about SK....

I tried doing that, but I stopped after Toneu. I didn't bother to try with Barit, and just scored with Elon from that point on.

The only reason why I am even scoring with anyone except Aldric is for the achievment...I almost have it on 3/4 of my players...

Tulah;100(Stopped at 100)

Zax;63(Bah>.>Maybe not almost done...)

Vere;38(My last one to do so...)

Aldric;420(Woo :laughingsmiley: )