New Way To Achieve Krawks Coming Thursday?

hrtbrk

In yesterday's editorial, a user asked if TNT would consider restocking Krawk potions in the Abandoned Attic to help reduce their inflation. Surprisingly, TNT stated that they already had plans and were going to launch something this upcoming Thursday!

Dear TNT, You just gave us the wonderful perk of the Almost Abandoned Attic for two-year-old accounts. I have heard that Draik eggs may sometimes stock there; if you did that to help combat the insane inflation of Draiks that's great. What about Krawks, though? Their inflation is horrible, too. Can't you PLEASE have Krawk morphing potions stock there, too? ~ username removed

Apparently great minds think alike! This was already scheduled weeks ago. You might find next Thursday's news to be particularly pleasant. ;)

What do you think is in store on Thursday? Krawk Egg? Selling them at the Hidden Tower? Or just selling Krawk potions in the Abandoned Attic?

krawk_hot.gif

Anyone know the rarity of a Krawk petpet?

Neoitems has it at r99.

Doesn't surprise me. Krawks are so ridiculously overrated. <_<

(which of course means that I want a Krawk but I can't get my hands on one)

Interesting, I really hope it'll be something new and exciting, rather than adding potions to the attic or donating some Krawk petpets to the Money Tree. I remember when Krawk petpets were a little under 2 million. Ah, inflation.

Same here but why would they have to announce that? lol

Why not just start restocking them...

They announce the release of most new np items in the news, why not krawks? They might not be new- per say, but I would rather it appear in the news than not know about it.

Interesting, I really hope it'll be something new and exciting, rather than adding potions to the attic or donating some Krawk petpets to the Money Tree. I remember when Krawk petpets were a little under 2 million. Ah, inflation.

I remember right after Krawk pets came out, when Krawks hit 300K - it was like one of the most expensive things on Neopets! Unbuyables back then were like "ooooohhhh"

what is the abandoned attic anyway? I want a krawk :P

Its a store you can access on an account aged 3 years or more...highly annoying activity cos it takes roughly 2 seconds for it to go empty...I hope they don't stock em at the attic o_O

Its a store you can access on an account aged 3 years or more...highly annoying activity cos it takes roughly 2 seconds for it to go empty...I hope they don't stock em at the attic o_O

I'm kinda hoping they don't stock them there either. My account is only 2 months short of 3 years, and I don't want to wait that long. Also, the Hidden Tower seems to restock faster and last longer.

This is cool. I know a lot of people are really dying to get a Krawk. And I am really curious as to how they will do this.

This could even help me get a Draik, so that makes it even better.

I don't see how releasing Krawk petpets/potions at the Attic will help users. It will only end up helping the same old people, the amazing restockers. After a restock, everyone else is just caught up in their dust, wondering what happened.

I remember right after Krawk pets came out, when Krawks hit 300K - it was like one of the most expensive things on Neopets! Unbuyables back then were like "ooooohhhh"

Heh, yeah. And we all thought, "Oh, I'll just wait to get a Krawk when it becomes easier."

Oh blah! Maraquan Krawk, Maraquan Draik, how I want you both...

I'm hoping it's the Attic personally. I wouldn't be able to restock there for quite a long time, but the price would go down steadily that way instead of dropping off all at once the way it would if they just threw them under the money tree or something.

The attic helps younger users too, by decreasing inflation. Draik eggs have already gone down.

I'm hoping it's the Attic personally. I wouldn't be able to restock there for quite a long time, but the price would go down steadily that way instead of dropping off all at once the way it would if they just threw them under the money tree or something.

The attic helps younger users too, by decreasing inflation. Draik eggs have already gone down.

I agree. I have the account age to go to the attic, but I haven't yet. I did watch it one day, to see it restock a couple times. But I haven't been able to sit and wait, so hopefully it will help users more than it has of yet.

Selling Krawk MPs in the Abandon Attic good idea. Krawk Eggs? In the Hidden Tower? Better, because then anyone could go buy one, within cost of course so then it down bring the inflation or whatever down. Too bad though, I'd trade a Krawk for Draik. Always wanted a draik.. :(

I think it would be cool if they set up something like a quest system to get a Krawk. Like you have to complete all the tasks, and they shouldn't be easy. But I look forward to what's o come, I've always been fond of the ghost & Darigan pained Krawks, maybe this will be a chance for me to get one. :3