Edna Avatar

Featherstar

The TDN Edna's Quest guide seemed kind of unsure about whether the avatar could be achieved purely as a random event when completing Edna's quests.

Has anyone gotten it? Is the probability of receiving it very low? Do you think I should invest in trying for it?

Thanks for your feedback!! ^^

I've heard that you need to do a three item quest (the thing you're making usually has rainbow in the name if it needs three items), and that you're more likely to get it around Hallowe'en. As I don't have it myself, I'm not sure, I'm just stating what I've read.

Okay; thanks! ^^

Any other ideas? I'm just not sure if I should invest my neopoints right now in an avvie I have an extremely low chance of getting. :3

(Side question - is the Bilge Dice one hard to get, too? The 24-point one) ^^

I got the 24-point one fairly easily. I got it the 2nd or 3rd time I got 24. The lucky streak is much harder. I received a 3rd place trophy last month for winning streaks, and I only got 7. The top last month was 9.

That one is very difficult, at least for me.

The TDN Edna's Quest guide seemed kind of unsure about whether the avatar could be achieved purely as a random event when completing Edna's quests.

Has anyone gotten it? Is the probability of receiving it very low? Do you think I should invest in trying for it?

Thanks for your feedback!! ^^

I don't remember having to try too hard to get this one, and I only took quests where the items she wanted were already in my SDB or had a combined Shop Wizard cost of under 4K. As an added bonus, sometimes you get stat increases. So even if you don't wind up with the avatar right away, you still get some decent secondary benefits.

:crying: I've been trying for that one for a while now and I've gotten 24 a bunch of times, at least 15 and figuratively speaking, no dice on the avatar front *grumbles about Spritzie getting the avatar easily* <_<

Just refresh at edna until it says rainbow in the name. After about 3 or 4 days (I can't remember exactly) of doing 10 rainbow quests for her each day I finally got the avatar. Just keep doing 10 rainbow quests a day and you should have it in no time.

Rainbow quests? x3 As in... quests that ask for an item with the word 'rainbow' in them? Okay, I'll try that. Thanks!!

I think what they meant was on the main Edna page, before you accept the quest, it tells you what she's looking to make with the items. If it says Rainbow in the name, then do it.

I just got Bilge Dice today (After days of trying and spending I might add)

But Edna I'm steering clear off. I've done plenty of her quests and gotten a whole lotta nothing

I suppose I'm just discouraged.

Just spent 5800 (out of frustration)

My prize- 155 NP and a Clawmatoe

Edited by Antlerjoy

• 6 months later...

I'm doing Edna quests every day, and still I didn't get the avatar up to now. -.-

I think I'll give the 'rainbow' theory a try ^^'

I'm gonna try this one, too! (: Just wondering.. it's still random even if you get a rainbow quest with 3 items, right?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Most people tracking combos that get the avatar say that you cannot get it from doing a one or two item quest and there is a very good chance that only "rainbow" recipes work. To answer the above question, I think it's still random, even when doing 3 item rainbow quests, but by only doing these, you don't waste NP on quests that won't award the avatar. To answer the original question, I think this avatar is more worth while than the Bilge Dice streak avatar. That one has been bugging me for years :(