Draik egg prices

Strawberri

I've been watching the prices for draik eggs.. and they seem to have increased from 10.5 mil minimum to 13.5. But will the new supply from the attic lead to a reduced price?

I really want to get a draik (a morphing potion would be the best) but I'm hoping the current inflated prices are temporary?

I don't really see the Attic helping the problem of inflation at all. If anything, it seems like the rich get richer and the poor need to play games constantly to keep up. The only way to decrease the price for Draik eggs (or any other expensive items for that matter) is to increase the supply. The problem with the eggs is that they're basically one use. TNT would have to release a lot more of them for the price to change significantly.

If that's what they really wanted the Attic to do, they should have it stock a lot more often than it currently does; but it seems like the opposite of that has happened; the Attic stocks less frequently than it used to. :/

I dunno what they're going to do about the crazy inflation, but they gotta do something because frankly I think it's just gotten ridiculous (25 mil for an egg? 80mil for BGC? 600mil+ for MSPP? are you kidding me?)

I agree. And the attic isn't helping much.

Btw, yes, there are actually players with overa billion np on Neo. :O

One Billion! I can't even imagine that much...Inflation is really out of control...I have no idea how TNT is going to curb it...if they're going to do anything at all. Too many send more than three scores for too long...plus regular inflation in general. I'm never going to be able to buy anything at this rate. :laughingsmiley:

I agree. And the attic isn't helping much.

Btw, yes, there are actually players with over a billion np on Neo. :O

How on earth can you have so much? Do they never spend anything????

How on earth can you have so much? Do they never spend anything????

Well, I'm pretty sure restocking is one of the most lucrative Neopets activities there is, so I assume they invest a ridiculously huge amount of money in order to restock items that are worth even more ridiculously huge amounts of money.

^ and malls and the stock market.

Hmm... I've always thought of the stock market as a bit of a gradual thing (I've been making most of my NP from stocks for a while now). Is there a secret I'm missing?

Hmm... I've always thought of the stock market as a bit of a gradual thing (I've been making most of my NP from stocks for a while now). Is there a secret I'm missing?

Same here. Maybe I should be selling when they're higher? I've made a good deal of my NP from the stock market, but my profit is in the millions (over a large period of time) not the billions.

I just buy 15 NP stocks though.

It helps to know which stocks have a history of shooting to high prices more frequently so you can invest your neopoints in those. It also takes some luck to have a lot of shares in that stock before it goes up in price. I mentioned the stock market mainly because it's very good and easy neopoints even if the profits aren't huge all the time.

• 4 weeks later...