I'm Back!

welcome back Aidan!!! We all missed you

wanna know how HAMS started, well here's part of it

Ryan:Hm, well seeing as i've left the Fluffy Minions i'm considering making my own group but I would need some definate back-up when I do. So I was wondering if you wanted to be in my army as a rank equal to mine and possibly Aidan?

Me:Of course but the meepits and squirrels will have to become allies

Ryan:That would prove to be an unstoppable force and could cause mass destruction, endangering all of the world...

I like it. :evil:

Let's do it! But we'll need a name. And I PMed Aidan about an equal position and CAV2 about a general rank.

Me:I'll think of a name. Then start a topic in Random Chit Chat to gain recruits.

Ryan: OK, and i'll keep a secondary list on my "About Me" page.

But maybe you should post it in the "Groups and Clubs" section

Me:I'm lost with a name :S xD Ask CAV and Aidan to brainstorm with us. I am almost sure Aidan will accept since he's our puppet friend.

Ryan: Lol. Don't be mean to Aidan. While hilarious, you shouldn't cause it's wrong! He tries! ... Oh what am I saying? Our puppet! -Dies of laughter-

Moving on...

I got a definate yes from CAV.

Me:lol I was just kidding :P Got any names yet?

Ryan: Squrrits? Meeprrels? Historic Alliance of the Meepits and Squirrels(AotMaS or AMS)?

Me:AMS is good I'll go start the topic

Ryan: Ok, but make sure it's HAMS. A topic that sounds like Hams is always better.

Well I gotta go for the night but i'll be on tomorrow morning to see it. G'night! ^^

I might be able to sneak in with the second post though, so hurry!

welcome back Aidan!!! We all missed you

wanna know how HAMS started, well here's part of it

Ryan:Hm, well seeing as i've left the Fluffy Minions i'm considering making my own group but I would need some definate back-up when I do. So I was wondering if you wanted to be in my army as a rank equal to mine and possibly Aidan?

Me:Of course but the meepits and squirrels will have to become allies

Ryan:That would prove to be an unstoppable force and could cause mass destruction, endangering all of the world...

I like it. :evil:

Let's do it! But we'll need a name. And I PMed Aidan about an equal position and CAV2 about a general rank.

Me:I'll think of a name. Then start a topic in Random Chit Chat to gain recruits.

Ryan: OK, and i'll keep a secondary list on my "About Me" page.

But maybe you should post it in the "Groups and Clubs" section

Me:I'm lost with a name :S xD Ask CAV and Aidan to brainstorm with us. I am almost sure Aidan will accept since he's our puppet friend.

Ryan: Lol. Don't be mean to Aidan. While hilarious, you shouldn't cause it's wrong! He tries! ... Oh what am I saying? Our puppet! -Dies of laughter-

Moving on...

I got a definate yes from CAV.

Me:lol I was just kidding :P Got any names yet?

Ryan: Squrrits? Meeprrels? Historic Alliance of the Meepits and Squirrels(AotMaS or AMS)?

Me:AMS is good I'll go start the topic

Ryan: Ok, but make sure it's HAMS. A topic that sounds like Hams is always better.

Well I gotta go for the night but i'll be on tomorrow morning to see it. G'night! ^^

I might be able to sneak in with the second post though, so hurry!

...PUPPET!?!?!?!?!?! I WAS NOT YOUR PUPPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching you... =_=

At least I wasn't called a puppet.

I'm still angry that you started me at General instead of Leader. Don't you know how embarrassing it is to help found HAMS, and be the General instead of leader?!?!?!?