I'm Back!

Ok, first let's sum up what's happened. After a long time of being banned from a mix up, I finally got un-banned. But after about millions of '14 Minutes' I still couldn't get in. So, I made a new account and now Neotrinston is back!!! :yes: ^_^ So, yeah my old friends should know me and I would like if they could add me back aswell.

I dont really know you, but I would just like to say welcome (kind of welcome since you arent knew) and that I hope we get to know each other! :laughingsmiley: Well, that was awkward!

YEAH TRINSTON!!! He's finally back. See what all you new HAMS members have been missing!?

I dont really know you, but I would just like to say welcome (kind of welcome since you arent knew) and that I hope we get to know each other! :laughingsmiley: Well, that was awkward!

Divvy, this is the 4th HAMS leader!!

We all did. We neomailed each other before creating it. :)

And I see Viridian lurking. ^^

Awww...thats...sweet? No, thats cool. Did you guys start by saying, "Lets make a group about the Historical Alliance of Meepits and Squirrels!" :laughingsmiley:

Neomailed, PMed, same thing. Either way you got contacted and accepted the position before we made the topic. wink2.gif

Sorta, Div. It took a while, but we came upon that name eventually. xD

Neomailed, PMed, same thing. Either way you got contacted and accepted the position before we made the topic. wink2.gif

Sorta, Div. It took a while, but we came upon that name eventually. xD

HAMS. Its catchy. Nice work! Umm..thats all I have to say. :laughingsmiley:

Charmed, I'm sure.

Not the stupid witch show, a state of being. :)

Bleh! The witch show makes me wanna punch her in the face and take the kitty for myself!

HAMS. Its catchy. Nice work! Umm..thats all I have to say. :laughingsmiley:

When you think HAMS, you sorta think a hamburger. But then you click on the topic and you're interested.

hehe, your siggy says "just when you though you were safe" which is especially amusing since below that you have written "with an ounce of stupidity". Well it appears I am not safe from bad grammar :whistle: Just kidding though. Glad you've come back since its seemingly made many people happy.