Solitaire trophy?

Quark

So this is insane. I love solitaire and play it more than I'd like to admit on my computer. But for some reason on Neopets I am AWFUL at it. I've played over a hundred times and haven't won once. I really want a trophy for it though, just the bronze.

My question is: how many times have you had to play solitaire in order to win ONE game? Is there some strange rule in the game that I'm not aware of?

I always play solitaire when it is the game of the day. The max neopoint earnings you can get from solitaire, per day, is 2,500. While earning my 2,500 np, I will usually win two games.

I also had a really hard time with Sakhmet Solitaire when I first started playing. I would always lose so badly, and I've been playing solitaire since I was four. Keep playing, and you will get more used to playing this version. Good luck getting that trophy!

Also, if you like solitaire-type card games, give Pyramids a try. I found that to be a pretty fun and easy trophy.

So this is insane. I love solitaire and play it more than I'd like to admit on my computer. But for some reason on Neopets I am AWFUL at it. I've played over a hundred times and haven't won once. I really want a trophy for it though, just the bronze.

My question is: how many times have you had to play solitaire in order to win ONE game? Is there some strange rule in the game that I'm not aware of?

Same for me, played over 200 times and never won. I really love the game as well, but they made it hard because you can only renew your deck 3 times. Good luck aiming for the trophy, it's a hell of a long way to go.

In my opinion, they should make highscores for games like this month based, rather than total... Oh well.

I think the hardest thing to get used to is the three deal limit. You don't have as much time to win and if you pass up a card you need on accident, it can cost you a lot. Also, I'm not sure about the Windows PC version, but I know when I play solitaire at home, the way I flip the cards allows them to shuffle a bit as I play, so even if I go through the deck once without using a single card, the next time through they will all be different. In this version, they make it more difficult. You'll get the same cards each time unless you use one. It takes a bit of getting used to, I suppose.

As frustrating as it can get sometimes, it's still my go-to game. My stats are not great though.

Congratulations!!!

You have won 90 Neopoints!

Your total score has been updated to 91,750!

You have played 785 games, and you have won 32 times.

Your current win streak is 0 games.

As you can see, I only win about 4% of the time, but at least you don't have to win to get neopoints.

If there's a secret to this game, I'd love to know it. I've tried playing it twice, and I'm horrible. I love Pyramids, so I tried it, hoping it would be something similar. Not to mention I love regular Solitaire on the computer, which I'm also good at.

I might have to give this another try.

I'm with you on this. I love solitaire and I'm generally a very good player, but the Neopets version is impossible! I've played many, manyt times and haven't won once.... I eventually just gave up!

Hehe, oh I love your avatar so!

I already have the Pyramids trophy, that took FOREVER. I love when it's the game of the day and I always think, "Today's going to be my lucky time, I know it!"

I switch between the 1 and 3 card games, because I'm not sure which is easier. Ehhh. Hopefully one day I will beat this thing.

Go figure. I go and play a game to check my stats and...

You have played 96 games, and you have won 3 times.

Your current win streak is 1 game.

So i almost have a 3% win rate. I remember I played and got super lucky and my two wins were back to back hence why i have the champion trophy in my lookup. I don't play this game very often just because I don't like the "vegas" style neopets uses. You can do the same type with your normal solitare game on your computer.

I have better luck on the three-card draw than i do the one-card. More shuffles. I wish they would actually do the reset of the game every three months like they say. it can go for longer than that sometimes.

Hehe, oh I love your avatar so!

lol! Yes, I fell in love when I first seen it!

I Have a second place trophy @ Pyramids, that's as good as I can get for now! I find the one card draw in Solitaire to be the easiest, as I'm used to one card draws :*

• 5 years later...

No strategy works when sometimes we stuck somewhere. Well just fresh your mind, have some walk then re-play it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.