Is it just me...

Secre

Or is Altador one of the pushiest computer animated teams you've ever played. None of the others I've played have been so intent on bashing and stealing the ball from me! I'm sure they play dirty!

On the bright side, the random number generator loves me now I'm on my boyfriends PC and I'm very rarely seeing the faerie ball or the darigan ball...and I've come to the conclusion that the darigan ball is far more annoying than the faerie, I seem to have (half) learned the knack for the faerie.

The team I had act like that with me, was Terror Mountain. It was horrible with them. The easiest team I've had, is today's... Brightvale. I've managed to score 3-5 goals before it goes below 2 minutes. Which is amazing for me. Until today, I'd never scored more than 7 in an entire game.

Kiko lake was quite easy for me. I was able to score 13 to 15 goals in a single game, my highest so far.

Darigan Yooyu is really annoying, but I have learned to cover it up though. Faerie one is quite okay. I m used to it these days.

But my favorite is the fire one, that's obvious! :laughingsmiley:

I think the most difficult team is the Practice Team!

:eh: This one was quite an epic answer. :laughingsmiley:

It's all in your mind. :evo:

Seriously though, it is extremely irritating that Yooyuball is programmed to always give computer-controlled players priority when pushing. They should at least tweak that algorithm a little. :sad01_anim:

It's all in your mind. :evo:

Seriously though, it is extremely irritating that Yooyuball is programmed to always give computer-controlled players priority when pushing. They should at least tweak that algorithm a little. :sad01_anim:

I thought it was just me. Almost every time I try to push them, they never loose the ball, I have to be in front of them and steal it but it seems like every time they touch me i loose control of the ball.

The team that kept bugging me was Moltara. They kept on coming. Every time I'm about to get the goal they push me and give the ball to the goalie.

No offence to the players, but SK was very easy to pass. They had a HUGE blind spot in their play style.