Favorite Neopet?

Buzzes are ok, but I don't like Grarrls.

NO!

Strange child...what is wrong with Draiks? And I dont like Grarrls either if you didnt notice my :sick01: emoticon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha. I am surprised that you didnt mention Buzzes and Grarrls, those are my bfs favorite. :sick01:

Too bad, my BF and male friends don't like Neopets. *sigh*

NO!

Cool down there. I didn't ask you to give me your cookie.

Too bad, my BF and male friends don't like Neopets. *sigh*

Neither do mine. But they play because they secretly all love me. :rolleyes_anim:

:laughingsmiley: That was very nice of you Div. Hahaha. Keep up the good work!

Making guys turn nicer by forcing them to join Neo! Now thats the spirit! *pats self on the back with super extendable arm*

Making guys turn nicer by forcing them to join Neo! Now thats the spirit! *pats self on the back with super extendable arm*

guys become nice when they join Neo? I didn't know that.

guys become nice when they join Neo? I didn't know that.

Mmmhhhmmm they do because they start caring for something. Its like when a guy starts dating a girl, he kinda changes into a better person so that he can impress her. :wub_anim:

Mmmhhhmmm they do because they start caring for something. Its like when a guy starts dating a girl, he kinda changes into a better person so that he can impress her. :wub_anim:

This is weird. My BF was never like this. <_<

And wait, this is the "fav Neopets" topic. Why are we talking about BFs? :laughingsmiley:

This is weird. My BF was never like this. <_<

And wait, this is the "fav Neopets" topic. Why are we talking about BFs? :laughingsmiley:

Hahahaha your right. Back to the Neopets topic. I like....Draiks. How about you?

Shoyru, Draiks and Xweetoks are my all time top 3. And .... I want a Draik!

Me too...If I ever get my paws on a Draik Egg...Actually I would probably sell it and become a bazillionaire!

Me too...If I ever get my paws on a Draik Egg...Actually I would probably sell it and become a bazillionaire!

That's a rather good idea. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I could get 3 eggs. One for me, you and Spritzie! Yay us!

That's a rather good idea. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I could get 3 eggs. One for me, you and Spritzie! Yay us!

Definitely! And that reminds me...we may be forced to expand our little groupie because of all of the people joining the HOP thread. :sad01_anim:

(Commenting on the :3 from earlier)

I always thought it was a cat. You know how their mouths are like 3 turned sideways? ^^ So it was a kitty smiley for me. xD

Anywayyyys.

My favorites would probably be (ranking them is really hard! xD):

1. Blumaroo

2. Uni

3. Lutari

4. Kau

5. Eyrie

:3

Definitely! And that reminds me...we may be forced to expand our little groupie because of all of the people joining the HOP thread. :sad01_anim:

I will send you a message. We will talk about it there. We are sort of polluting this topic.

(Commenting on the :3 from earlier)

I always thought it was a cat. You know how their mouths are like 3 turned sideways? ^^ So it was a kitty smiley for me. xD

I can totally see that! That is funny!

But now, I am changing my number 1 pet. It is now...JUBJUB! My next pet that I make is going to be a Jubjub.

I really love Kaus. I have a thing for practicality and ruggedness, I suppose...

Might be because I'm not some kind of wispy girly-girl in real life; I played rugby in high school and could probably hold my own in a fight (luckily I've never really had to) :laughingsmiley:

So, favourites are probably...

Kau

Gelert

Gnorbu

Cybunny

Wocky

Kougra

Jubjubs are also super-cute, but I don't think I'll get one for a long time... maybe for the avatar. And about Kacheeks, I kinda like them, but they're a little too cutesy and... well, boring =\ I can't really see them as an animal, in an actual habitat, hanging out and doing animal things.

Something about them just doesn't do it for me, y'know? I can see how people can really like them though, they're easy to customize... if you're into that, which I'm kinda not -_-

Strange child...what is wrong with Draiks?

I like Draiks because I love Dragons. But nobody should ever break the balence in the Hissi force. (that's funny cause it's a Star Wars quote).

I think I saw a bit of off-topic conversation previously on this topic. *shifty eyes*

I think I might have my favourite Neopets on my account now:

Maraquan Cybunny

Royal Draik (to-be-pirate after he's painted desert along the way)

Darigan tonu (my pride and joy after saving up for that darigan paintbrush <3)

And... a lab rat. XD

Haha, this topic amuses me, or rather the progression of said topic. But here's my favorites:

Lutari ( :crying: if only I could attain one :sad02: they are so dang awesome)

Scorchio (because I like dragons and they are much more attainable then draiks)

Lenny (because they somehow always seem smart looking)

Bloomaroo (because they're silly)

Moehog (because it has a mohawk duh!)

:laughingsmiley: your reason for Moehogs made me actually lol. Such a great reason! How could I have overlooked that, they are clearly the most punk rock of all the pets :D

And of course... I forgot about Lutaris. A dreamie of mine would probably be a Desert Lutari... *drool*o_O

Haha, this topic amuses me, or rather the progression of said topic. But here's my favorites:

Scorchio (because I like dragons and they are much more attainable then draiks)

Lenny (because they somehow always seem smart looking)

Bloomaroo (because they're silly)

I really wish I could give you my Lutari, but they refuse to be transfered. I got it from the Lab Ray.

My favourite Neopets species is the Aisha. I think they are absolutely adorable. I also love Draiks. Those were my two favourites, right from the beginning. Acaras are a close third place. Beyond that, all of my favourites are tied to colour.