I'm not sure what is annoying me more

Secre

Yooyuball is doing a brilliant job of making me yell fluently at the computer and swear even more fluently.

I'm not sure what is more irritating - that stupid X that keeps coming up just as I'm making an important goal ensuring that I miss and therefore yet again don't get to the 10 goal thing, or the fact that I keep getting multiple Faerie and Darigan balls in a single game. My last game was two Faeries, one Darigan and one mutant.

The random number generator must hate me and I have decided that if I ever manage to locate it I will have to take a hammer to it...or a virtual hammer. Meh.

For both issues is a solution :)

The X only comes up when you have a player selected during the animation play, so before you can actually play. Avoid that and you should be good. Happens anyway? Always doubleclick when trying to score, can't hurt.

For the faerie ball someone of our staff posted a beautiful theory that always works on my end. For the darigan one I don't have a theory, just don't go too vertically towards the goal keeper should do.

I hadn't realised that that was the reason why the annoying X keeps appearing - thanks, that may well solve at least half of my issues!!!

I have tried that method with the faerie ball, and I find it works about 50% of the time for me (still 50% more than usual though!). They just annoy me massively as no matter what happens it takes me more than 3 times the amount of time to actually score which messes up any hop I have of getting 10 balls...

I got three faeires in a row followed by 2 dairagans and then a mutant the other day. But I no longer have faerie problems thanks to that lovely method above. But I suppose practice makes perfect. I actually scored 15 goals in one game yesterday :woot: I was so proud of myself it was probably weird :whistle:

I have tried that method with the faerie ball, and I find it works about 50% of the time for me (still 50% more than usual though!). They just annoy me massively as no matter what happens it takes me more than 3 times the amount of time to actually score which messes up any hop I have of getting 10 balls...

Just practice.. it's a bit difficult at first but once you get used to it you can goal that (formerly) annoying faerie yooyu 90-100% of the time.

I got three faeires in a row followed by 2 dairagans and then a mutant the other day. But I no longer have faerie problems thanks to that lovely method above. But I suppose practice makes perfect. I actually scored 15 goals in one game yesterday :woot: I was so proud of myself it was probably weird :whistle:

congratulations with that! :)

The X gets the most annoying with a Darigan yooyu since the second click is nearly always when you're too far forward.

I think, though, the most annoying game technicality I've encountered is in MSN. I get up to 5000+ and then in the last ten seconds the game stops registering my button mashing and the score plummets to under 2000. I ain't sending that!

I didn't know the X thing. Thanks! I only have problems with mutant yyb...

I tend to hope to God that the mutant one is either mimicking fire or snow and so work with that...and then just keep trying!

I tend to hope to God that the mutant one is either mimicking fire or snow and so work with that...and then just keep trying!

So do I! But it never is... I hate it so much :laughingsmiley:

The thing i love about the mutant yooyus (for me anyways) is that they always come with fire or snow abilities, and whenever they dont, 90% of the time it goes faerie and curves into the goal anyways ^-^ Darigans still piss me off a little, but i've gotten much better with them, though not enough to top 12 goals ina game

The X only comes up when you have a player selected during the animation play, so before you can actually play. Avoid that and you should be good.

Actually, I just noticed that it is now impossible, at least for me, to select anyone during the animation. Therefore, the X problem has instantly gone away with it!