Altador Cup Comic

Wembly

So I decided to draw a yooyu the other day and it kind of is turning into what I imagine could be a comic and I was wondering what people thought. Is it amusing? Has this already been done to death? I don't really read the Neopian Times which is where I think I will eventually submit this when done so thoughts on that would be great too. Or if you've got better text for my comic that's cool too. I know that is really terribly quality picture but its just a sketch as of now so I was too lazy to do better/find and connect a scanner. Or if you've got a witty title that would be awesome too.

So the premise is that a regular yooyu is given a slushie, he gets brain freeze and turns into a snow yooyu. Note in the last one, he's snow but you can't tell without the it being colored yet.

My other thoughts were to possibly add in the jelly chia laughing at the end since the yooyu would be slower and easier to stop.

Also I am aware that this might supposed to be in the art forum but I figured here was cool too since its about the Altador Cup, if not, sorry. Also its kind of large so its in a spoiler thingy.

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

Edit: Added the color and chia!