The Wheels

Mediocrity: Sack Plant

Slime: 250 NPs

Excitement: 2500 NPs

Knowledge: Pefectly Flat Rock Sheild

Misfortune: Altador Back Sracher now sludge.

Everything was fine until the wheel of Knowledge, then Misfortune made it worse.

Slime: 150 NP

Excitement: 2500 NP

Knowledge: Glitched

Mediocrity: 2000 NP

I'm getting tired of the Wheel of Knowledge. It does this to me WAY too often.

What does it do to you? What do you mean when you say it's glitched?

Excitement: 198 NP

Knowledge: Did you know....

Mediocrity: Duocorn

Slime: 750 NP

What does it do to you? What do you mean when you say it's glitched?

Every once in awhile, it says there was an error. Or that I've already spun it, even if it's been a couple days since I have.

Excitement: 1000 NP

Mediocrity: 500 NP

Slime: 400 NP

Every once in awhile, it says there was an error. Or that I've already spun it, even if it's been a couple days since I have.

For me, it often says "Alas, you've already spun this wheel today! Please return tomorrow for another try." Today it did, in fact. I haven't spun it yet today. The reason for this, though, is that the Wheel of Knowledge is a once every 24 hours, not once a day. I'm on a little earlier today than yesterday. I thought at first that might be what you're experiencing, but if it's been a couple days, maybe that's not it.

Still waiting for Knowledge. I hate the 24 hour things, it should be once a day.

Agreed!

Knowledge: Wooden Blocking Shield.

For me, it often says "Alas, you've already spun this wheel today! Please return tomorrow for another try." Today it did, in fact. I haven't spun it yet today. The reason for this, though, is that the Wheel of Knowledge is a once every 24 hours, not once a day. I'm on a little earlier today than yesterday. I thought at first that might be what you're experiencing, but if it's been a couple days, maybe that's not it.

I think they do the 24 hour thing to drive us crazy. Once a day would be the same amount of spins, but less frustrating. :rolleyes_anim: