Burger King Background, I don't have it...

kykkus

Hi, i try to have: Haunted Trees Background from Burger King promotion, i insert the code for 8 time but don't give it to me... there is a way to have it? My girlfriend take two of them, so can, and how, give me one?

Please tell me that there is a way to take: Haunted Trees Background, i too cool and i want it...

Thanks

When you enter the BK code, you can get 1 of 4 items each time you do so. You may or may not get the background you want. Unfortunately, this is your case. This has happened to me as well as I tried to get the pirate background, so I know.

The backgrounds from the Burger King promotion can't be sold or traded.

If you didn't get it from entering your code, I'm afraid you will never have it, just like CAV said.

There are other Haunted Woods backgrounds on the trading post however, like Entrance to Haunted Woods Background.

Recently, I transfered a pet to someone with one of the BK backgrounds attached, and it didn't get sent back to my inventory. I went to check the pet, and it still has the background (I think, since I can't remember exactly which one I used). So, presumably, if you transfer the pet to your girlfriend, then she dresses the pet in the background you want, and she transfers it back to you, you will get to keep your background. Of course, if I'm wrong, then I guess the background just disappears into nothingness. I'll ask the person I gave the pet to if they are still using the background I sent, then let you know the outcome.

• 10 months later...

Help! something is wrong i am typing a BK code from sunnyneo, but they said it is invalid. what happened? :(

Now i know how to do it! now my sister will be surprised if i got so many BK items! mwahahahhahahah! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.