Altador Cup V Slackers Unite!

Masaryk

Ridiculous how the responses turned out to be the opposite of what the topic meant to draw out.

Personally, I do get really excited about the AC games but I can only play so much a day (maybe even every other day) because of other commitments. And I do feel guilty seeing the posts on the Neoboards saying how many hundreds of games they've played for the day.

I think this was meant to be somewhere for slackers to join together - not for those who aren't slackers to make people feel guilty and compete, which is what it seems to have become.

Thank you to all of the people who have united here in slackerdom, and also to those who have voiced encouragement and support. :) Remember, every score you send helps your team.

I didn't meet my goal for yesterday. I'm having a hard time adjusting to a different sleep schedule, so I ran out of time to play yesterday. I'm hoping to reach my goal for today, and maybe even make up for not reaching yesterday's goal. However, I'm a little distracted by wanting to enter the Random Contest this week. Since it has a closer deadline, it comes first.

However, I'm a little distracted by wanting to enter the Random Contest this week. Since it has a closer deadline, it comes first.

Ooo, fun. I was thinking about it but I have no cupcakes or cake like items or a working oven make said items but you should post a picture if you enter.

As time has progressed, I have started to slack more that I would like. The ocean was calling me last night and today it was my ukulele earlier and now its the blank paper that is screaming to be drawn on. Maybe I'll try drawing some yooyus though...