If you had to play one AC game forever...

Kosby

25 members have voted

1. 1. The fate of the world rests on your AC playing shoulders. BUT! You CAN choose which game to play forevermore to save mankind. Which would you go for and why?

• Yooyu Ball
    • Slushie Slinger
    • Make Some Noise
    • Shootout Showdown
    • None. I'd watch as chaos and depravity ensued.

Yooyuball, I may be sick of it right now(Just played over 100 gfames. o.o), but I still love it. ^^

I'm with you on that. ^^

SoSD may be easy, but you can never get the thrill as when you shoot a yooyuball into the goal! :D

Mmmm, I definitely think YYB is one of the easiest ones to gain points from...and I think it's the one which is most like a game and least repetitive, rather than just key tapping in rhythm...

I would actually do SoSD because it is so easy! I can get a lot of games and it really does count. I am also pretty bad at YYB, and I find the other two games boring, especially SS. I hate tediousness, unlike Sprtizie. What can I say? :laughingsmiley:

I picked YYB since its something that I'm getting better at and there is plenty of room for improvement. I like SoSD but its super easy and I usually can't do it for more than 4 minutes before I take a break. I am slightly afraid to play Make some Noise because I am afraid that I am going to break my keyboard :worried: I seem to get overly aggressive with the keys when playing and Shushie slinger is okay but I get bored, the beginning goes too slow.

Shootout Showdown is my favourite. I also really enjoy Slushie Slinger. I hate playing Yooyuball, though. It's just not my kind of game.

I am slightly afraid to play Make some Noise because I am afraid that I am going to break my keyboard :worried: I seem to get overly aggressive with the keys when playing and Shushie slinger is okay but I get bored, the beginning goes too slow.

HAHAA! I'm with you on both of these :yes: It's true about Slushie Slinger, if it wasn't so s-l-o-w at the beginning, I wouldn't mind it too much, but it takes far too long to earn points compared to the others...

It was a choice between Yooyuball and none as I quite like watching chaos ensue! But Yooyuball won out probably mainly because I'm so much better at it now so it's far more enjoyable. I'm not sure I could play it non stop though!

Slushie Slinger I find to be tedious - I used to love it but it isn't half long winded! Showdown Shootout I enjoy but I use it as a rest between YYB and SS, and Make Some Noise hurts my fingers!

MSN makes me tired easily, because I am really quite fanatic. So then I'd go with YYB, since it keeps me thrilled and doesn't make me tired.

MSN makes me tired easily, because I am really quite fanatic. So then I'd go with YYB, since it keeps me thrilled and doesn't make me tired.

Hahaaa! I know what you mean about MSN. I sit there tapping away and my tongue ends up waggling in rhythm and my legs are jiggling about in time?! I'm actually worried I'll give myself a seizure one day...so then I calm myself down with intermittent spurts of SOSD ^_^

I'd like to change my vote after 6 days of playing - I change it to the 'none' vote. I'll just sit here do nothing and watch everyone get more ratty as they play themselves into oblivion!

This kind of suggests that I'm already fed up with the four games available although at least Yooyuball has some degree of change in it!

Shoutout Showdown, it's so quick and easy, so I can get in as many games as possible in the shortest amount of time. Yooyuball infuriates me, but at least I can usually score a few goals now.