Strong Battledome Pet to beat Space Faerie

ditosmom

I know this is probably a really long shot ... but does anyone have a good battledome pet capable of beating the space faerie?

I recently discovered that I do actually have her as a challenger ... must have got her a long time ago back when I wasn't collecting avatars or fighting in the battledome (still not fighting:D)

I have a little battledome experience doing the Defenders of Neopia – Series I & II ... but the pet I used is level 50, strength 66, defense 24 and HP 140. I'm told you need at least strength of 125 and hp 200 ... and since he is so unbalanced, I would have to level him up over 20 levels to be able to increase the stats that need increasing, which is something I would rather not do.

Just thought I would take a shot at seeing if anyone had one they might lend.

THANKS !!

leveling him 20 levels would make him level 70, which is still in the 3 codestone 4 hour training at the Mystery Island Training School. It'll take a few weeks and cost ~7-15k each time you train, but you can get there in the end. If you were to play a bunch of games of keyquest, you can earn lots of codestones (and other money items) there, that's what I did. I played a TON of KQ and hoarded the codestones and sold the neggs, and then training for a month was paid for! :D

but no, sorry, i don't have a space faerie capable pet for lend. i'm training mine to that level, and then will try to get her as a challenger.

Sorry, I would if I could but my battledome pet is still only Lv 20 with me training endurance to max! Myy issue is I keep getting bored of training!