Moltara will race to the cup!

nikh

My opinion is that Moltara will win the cup! Discuss about you and your team skills here!

logo.png

Moltara logo! To show my faith over Moltara. Moltara for the cup! :laughingsmiley: :woot: :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ya never know what might happen. I'm on Moltara just because it's new, and I'm new. I would like to think my team will do well, but who knows :P I shall do my best!

MQ FOR THE CUPPPPPPPPP! A lot of people on TDN are for MQ, so we have a lot of skilled people. Not me though, because I am a newbie.

I don't see much promise in Moltara, maybe 8-12th will be their position

This is true, since most people joining Moltara are newbies. The top contenders are Shenkuu, Maraqua, Lost Desert, Kreludor, and (maybe) Darigan.

MQ FOR THE CUPPPPPPPPP! A lot of people on TDN are for MQ, so we have a lot of skilled people. Not me though, because I am a newbie.

One of these skilled people being me.

i joined moltara but its my 1st AC i managed 9 goals in 1 of my matches so im pleased with how im progressing but i think most good players will join the sure thing like shenku .. its a bit like manunited supporters in that sense i gather

Not to trash talk or anything, but then why did they get sweeped yesterday?

We give in to others! :worried: :worried: :worried:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I want to see Moltara go down in flames, I'm sick of the Moltara bandwagon. My feet are firmly planted on the side of team Shenkuu, though I'm sure I'm not much help to them.

i joined moltara but its my 1st AC i managed 9 goals in 1 of my matches so im pleased with how im progressing but i think most good players will join the sure thing like shenku .. its a bit like manunited supporters in that sense i gather

Or people will just join the teams they've been on because they support them. I'm sure there are some people who will join the team they think will win, but there are also a lot of loyal players who would join their usual team even if they knew it would lose.

Be wary of Mystery Island ;D

No one can ever really predict how we'll turn out muahaha =K

Hahaaaa! :D Oh yes. Fear our wrath! (You might have to wait for it to hit you though...it's coming from all the way down in 14th place...) ^_^

So far, Moltara is being a mop!! :grrr: Why did i not follow my gut feel and join Kreludor?! Noo, i had to be brain-missing and follow my friend into Moltara!

... But the team looks so cool... :crying: At this point, is there any hope we rank in the top 3? xD

So far, Moltara is being a mop!! :grrr: Why did i not follow my gut feel and join Kreludor?! Noo, i had to be brain-missing and follow my friend into Moltara!

... But the team looks so cool... :crying: At this point, is there any hope we rank in the top 3? xD

The team is so cool that I joined it. It fiery faces too pulled me! Hope the team will win or atleast come to the finals!

They will certainly not place in the top three. It'll be MQ. MQ. Oh, did I meantion MQ?

SERIOUSLY: My prediction of people that'll place top 3 at this point is LD, Kredulor, and Brightvale(?) IF they can defend the way they are now.

If they continue at this point, they'd be lucky not to end in the bottom tier.

Thanks for atleast supporting about the team! Hope Moltara gets a special luck to win the cup! :woot: :woot:

Heh... Hooray for being the worst team in like, YYB history :S

Oh well, I picked them because they seemed to have a lot of promise, but apparently there were too many freeloaders. I think the predictions killed off this team, since new teams don't do well. Should've gone with my gut and gone with LD. Oh well! I'm still working to get my cup points anyway XD

Heh... Hooray for being the worst team in like, YYB history :S

Oh well, I picked them because they seemed to have a lot of promise, but apparently there were too many freeloaders. I think the predictions killed off this team, since new teams don't do well. Should've gone with my gut and gone with LD. Oh well! I'm still working to get my cup points anyway XD

Word is Shenkuu did quite well for themselves back when they were new. Well, next year maybe Kreludor :P I liked their purpleness.

Heh... seeing the results so far, one would think another day of utter uselessness and failure would sting less.. xD

But we're not done yet! We should keep fighting for that sweet 16th spot! :laughingsmiley: