We can send score in YYB now. ^^

-Ryan

I just played a game and it's letting me send my score now. So yeah, just wanted you people to know so you can start earning NP off of practising now, ^^

Awesome, thanks for the heads up

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't send scores right now... Maybe it's glitched

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wednesday can not come soon enough :D

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Ehm, I have a question, what if somebody (me) is really bad at yyb, can I help my team by playing those other games or do I have to win at least one game of yyb to be true supporter? And if I loose does it count against my team? *sweats