I love my shop!

Secre

Nice! What did you keep in there to make so much np? :laughingsmiley: I am still working on the Pack Rat avvie, kind of. So I have mostly junk in there. I will just have a huge 1 np sale when I am done. Maybe 1k for me, compared to your 500k. :laughingsmiley:

I'd got a fair amount of stuff from the Igloo Garage Sale which sold quite nicely, but I'd got several neggs, pieces of clothing, backgrounds, petpets and general prizes which sold surprisingly well. A piece of treasure map sold for 80k was a big plus as was the Dice Staff at 47k!

And Cav part of your issue might be that alot of your stuff is too highly priced. For example Coltzans Gem is only worth 1-5np, same with the snowballs, the Orange Grundo Wardrobe is only sold for 1np. You'll find it easier to sell if you go by the general SW prices.

Wait, I lowed them not too long ago (following the SW), and the prices I have were actually LOWER than the normal average. Did they lower the average prices?? Cause I didn't know if they did.

Wait, I lowed them not too long ago (following the SW), and the prices I have were actually LOWER than the normal average. Did they lower the average prices?? Cause I didn't know if they did.

I only know from my priceing of items but if you check them now alot of the items you have priced are only worth about 1np...

When I cleared out my SDB after I got Pack Rat I think all I made was 1500 nps.

It depends on what you've got in there, I had a lot of items worth between 500-1000np and quite a few items worth several thousand neopoints. I've now sold nearly everything but I still have a couple of the mid range items left and a couple at the 6-9k range

How do you keep track? haha, I just know that I've been making neopoints, but I buy and resell, and sell stuff that's been sitting in my SDB, and sometimes play games, and play the stock market... I have no idea how many neopoints come from where. :/

I do take money out of my shop till regularly.

How do you keep track? haha, I just know that I've been making neopoints, but I buy and resell, and sell stuff that's been sitting in my SDB, and sometimes play games, and play the stock market... I have no idea how many neopoints come from where. :/

I do take money out of my shop till regularly.

Mainly because I'm far too obsessive for my own good! I will only take money out of my till at the end of the day when I've finished playing neopets, and for time periods when I'm actually interested in keeping track I've been noting them down in a small notebook. It's sad I know but it goes:

1. 35,250 (9/5/10)

2. 65,000 (TP)

3. 84,500 (10/5/10)

4. 6,000 (TP)

5. 41,225 (11/5/10)

6. 49,541 (12/5/10)

7. 53,093 (13/5/10)

8. 12,896 (14/5/10)

9. 14,962 (15/5/10)

10. 27,086 (16/5/10)

11. 55,443 (17/5/10)

12. 41,052 (18/5/10)

13. 10,984 (19/5/10)

14. 37,650 (20/5/)

You can see what I mean by far too obsessive. I also have on record how much I've spent on upgrading my shop (12,600) and on my gallery (a lot more but I can't be bothered to do the maths!). Plus all of the sales over 1000np which show on sales history.

I think it comes down to the fact that I have to be normal in my real life so I let my obsessive side come out online!!!!

ah i wouldnt know a thing or two about that, a while back i made FIVE MILLION cleaning out my sdb. mainly christmas items from like year five that id been holding onto for ages. the trick isnt making the np its holding onto it alfter you've got it.

ah i wouldnt know a thing or two about that, a while back i made FIVE MILLION cleaning out my sdb. mainly christmas items from like year five that id been holding onto for ages. the trick isnt making the np its holding onto it alfter you've got it.

Now that is impressive...and I was chuffed with what I had!!! Unfortunately I'm not a natural packrat...my SDB being cluttered annoys me so I get rid of things fairly quickly! I actually had to remember to hoard for packrat...and not look in my SDB too often as it would irritate me! As soon as I hit the 1000 items I got rid of them as quickly as possible!

aye when i said that i wasnt meaning to rain on your parade or anything. and yea im not exactly a natural hoarder myself. what happened was id bounce into the game during major events then bounce out a lot. so a lot of stuff just got crammed in my sdb in the mean time. a while back i had the goal of reaching 10m i only made it to five. then the 100np here and 1000np there started. now im down to whats left in my gallery and what little i have left in actual np.

thats why i said that was to point out, you've done a great thing getting your massive ammount of np. now you need to do your best to not pull a shadaw and spend it all willy nilly. and its easy done i lost quite a bit during the whole "15 new retired items" event thing a while back the pepperoni pizza slices i bought went down to like 1000np alfter the frenzy. X.X so learn from my mistake and dont spend it all willy nilly.

Mainly because I'm far too obsessive for my own good! I will only take money out of my till at the end of the day when I've finished playing neopets, and for time periods when I'm actually interested in keeping track I've been noting them down in a small notebook. It's sad I know but it goes:

1. 35,250 (9/5/10)

2. 65,000 (TP)

3. 84,500 (10/5/10)

4. 6,000 (TP)

5. 41,225 (11/5/10)

6. 49,541 (12/5/10)

7. 53,093 (13/5/10)

8. 12,896 (14/5/10)

9. 14,962 (15/5/10)

10. 27,086 (16/5/10)

11. 55,443 (17/5/10)

12. 41,052 (18/5/10)

13. 10,984 (19/5/10)

14. 37,650 (20/5/)

You can see what I mean by far too obsessive. I also have on record how much I've spent on upgrading my shop (12,600) and on my gallery (a lot more but I can't be bothered to do the maths!). Plus all of the sales over 1000np which show on sales history.

I think it comes down to the fact that I have to be normal in my real life so I let my obsessive side come out online!!!!

That could be good though... See when I make goals of making neopoints, I'm not very good at tracking were they came from. Sometimes I think it would be good so that I know what's more profitable. I've tried a couple of times (with buying and reselling from the TP), but decided it was too much work. :laughingsmiley:

That could be good though... See when I make goals of making neopoints, I'm not very good at tracking were they came from. Sometimes I think it would be good so that I know what's more profitable. I've tried a couple of times (with buying and reselling from the TP), but decided it was too much work. :laughingsmiley:

right also i was going to say that keeping track of your np is NOT a bad thing. i do the same with my paintbrushes. like lets say i buy a split paintbrush from a store for 99,999np ill write it down at that price. then sell it for like 105k. which isnt a bad mark up considering tradeing post goes for 105 - 110k not very profitable but it IS profit :P no diffrent than with your store.

right also i was going to say that keeping track of your np is NOT a bad thing. i do the same with my paintbrushes. like lets say i buy a split paintbrush from a store for 99,999np ill write it down at that price. then sell it for like 105k. which isnt a bad mark up considering tradeing post goes for 105 - 110k not very profitable but it IS profit :P no diffrent than with your store.

Yeah, I was buying codestones on the TP and trying to resell them for profit for a while, and I wanted to keep track of what I sold, but it was too complicated because there were so many of them at onc, and I made offers on a lot of different lots.

I made 30K buying a Ghost Paint Brush in the auctions and reselling it on the TP once. I remembered that...

I think it's good if you're trying to figure out what your "system" is, or especially if you're trying to make neopoints in different ways and figuring out if they're actually profitable. I was kinda wondering that with my codestones.

aye when i said that i wasnt meaning to rain on your parade or anything. and yea im not exactly a natural hoarder myself. what happened was id bounce into the game during major events then bounce out a lot. so a lot of stuff just got crammed in my sdb in the mean time. a while back i had the goal of reaching 10m i only made it to five. then the 100np here and 1000np there started. now im down to whats left in my gallery and what little i have left in actual np.

thats why i said that was to point out, you've done a great thing getting your massive ammount of np. now you need to do your best to not pull a shadaw and spend it all willy nilly. and its easy done i lost quite a bit during the whole "15 new retired items" event thing a while back the pepperoni pizza slices i bought went down to like 1000np alfter the frenzy. X.X so learn from my mistake and dont spend it all willy nilly.

Lol, I'll struggle with that as I'm aiming for enough to get the Royal PB from the Hidden Tower, then hopefully use it as collat for the Queen Fyora Doll on the Lending Program here, then paint my darling Lupe Royal.

So yarrr...I now only need 30k more and I can probably earn that today! And I'll still have one hefty sum in the bank as I don't like going below my goals that I've had in the past, plus I like the interest too much!

But usually, unless it's plushies or gallery money I'm far better at hoarding neopoints than items, although I've had one or two impressive splurges on plushies and stamps...I seem to remember several years ago bringing my bank balance from over 2 mil to about 1000 in a couple of days. Boy oh boy did I regret that!

I'd got a fair amount of stuff from the Igloo Garage Sale which sold quite nicely...

See, after I buy things from the Garage Sale I'd always check their prices on the Shop Wiz right away to see how much potential profit I would make. But now that I'm taking these items out of my SDB and stocking them in my shop, I've noticed the prices of these items has decreased significantly, by a few thousand NPs in some cases. It's slightly dissapointing, since now I don't think I'll make the amazing profit that I expected :sad01_anim: and not to mention I have a lot of jellies, omelettes and 1NP junk in there. I know those will sell though, because lots of other people want cheap things for their Pack rat avvies too... but still. I'm kinda discouraged now. :guiltysmiley: