Are we allowed to "sell" NC items?

Mimii

Is it allowed? You know an agreement between say me and Xepha here at TDN. She wants this NC skirt and I ask for 2k NP.

I didn't think this was allowed but I have been gone for a bit and I dun remember. XD

Unfortunately, the rules forbid trading NC items for neopoints or neopoint items. You can only trade NC items for other NC items.

I think that makes sense because otherwise people would reallllly go crazy with buying stuff with cash and making Neopoints. That is a good move on their part. Thanks for answering so fast. ^^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

No, it's not allowed. Trust me I wish, cause there's many NC items that I wish I could get, but I can't and I won't get NC.

Things like the Daily dare sometimes give away NC as does the Qasalan Expellibox very occasionally. That's how I've got any NC items I want that aren't seasonal as I also refuse to pay for them!

I know they do, but I never win. The DD only got me 25, cause if I know there was going to be NC given, I would've worked harder. This is why I'll worker EXTRA hard for the AC.

ON TOPIC: You still can't sell items.