Kelp

klupe1

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

I was never able to order from Kelp. It wouldn't work properly for me, and it's too expensive.

Did you try right clicking on an item and opening the link in another window? That's what I have to do to get it to work.

I've spent over a 300k on Kelp and still no leftovers. My pet is very bloated when I take her there but she will devour all four meals without blinking! its is totally random unfortunately.

Did you try right clicking on an item and opening the link in another window? That's what I have to do to get it to work.

Same here, I never could understand that. On my laptop (the one I use all the time now) it works fine. o_O Only thing different is my OS, which is Windows 7 instead of Vista. I dunno if that has anything to do with it, though. Probably not. XP

Everyone else is right- its helps if your pet is 'very bloated'. The second time I went 'very bloated' I got the avvie. Its just a matter of feeding your pets past the 'bloated' point and sometimes you get lucky.

Also, yes, you should order from all the categories. This also raises your chances.

GL :)

I made my pet "very bloated" 3 times and tried to get the avatar , buying 4 items and spending about 66k each time .. but no luck so far .. I do it once per month as my budget doesn't allow me to try 500 times lool x_x

When I first started trying to get this avatar, I would feed my pet to very bloated, then go to Kelp! and order something from each menu, spending about 65k each time. Since it was so expensive, I would try once or twice, then spend a few weeks building my neopoints back up before trying again. I didn't get the avatar after a few months, so I quit trying for a bit

When I started trying for it again, I got my pet very bloated again, then just bought the cheapest item. Only this time, I would keep going back again right away. I did this about 10 times before I finally got leftovers and the avatar! The best part was that this method only cost me about as much as ordering a full course meal once.

Yes, and for some reason it won't open another window. My internet is just fine too.

You doi need to buy a 4 course meal but it helps if your pet is already bloated. That will give you a higher chance on leftovers.

But getting leftovers is not a guarantee for the avvie, so you might have to try it a couple of times.

I was lucky and got it on my second try.